s shoin 使い方

- Weblio Email例文集, Your attention would be highly appreciated. - 金融庁, そういうことの中で、倒産、自主閉業という状態が進んでいることに対して、金融庁としてちゃんとした対応をしたいということで返済猶予等を含めての対策を私が今出していることについてぜひご理解をいただきたいという話を私はしたのですが、会長も「よく分かります」ということで、それでは、ぜひ11月の臨時国会に、法律名はまだ決めていないけれども、そういう立法に向けて、今、取りかかっているので、銀行サイドのそうした銀行の実務を踏まえて、どうしたら良い法律になっていくかということについてのご意見と知恵をいただきたいという話をしたら、「ぜひぜひ」ということでありまして、話が早いので、「では、来週からやりましょう」という話で、うちのほうのいろいろな都合からも、「では、水曜からやりましょうか」という話になりまして、うちの副大臣、政務官のところに全銀(協)のほうで、これは第二地銀以上ですが、その代表の方といいますか、そういう方にお出でいただくということで、会長の方から、「私どもの方から、では、何人か行かせますから、よく状況を聞いていただき、我々の考え方も聞いていただいて」ということで、「ぜひお願いします」ということで、来週の水曜日から、副大臣にもすぐ「こちらからも対応してやれよ」ということを指示いたしました。例文帳に追加, Although the FSA has made efforts since last year to restore the state of its inspection and supervision to what it should be by revising the direction of its guidance, the lender-borrower relationship is, unfortunately, not in an ideal state. - Weblio Email例文集, Your attention would be highly appreciated. - 金融庁, 昨日、政府の構造改革特区推進本部が大阪の金融特区について対応不可という結論を出していて、その理由を見ると、今まで大臣がおっしゃってきたような一地区だけ刑罰を除外するのはどうかという回答になっているんですけれども、この件について改めてご所感をお願いします。例文帳に追加, Yesterday, the Headquarters for the Promotion of Special Zones for Structural Reform of the Japanese government reached the conclusion that the financial special zone in Osaka is not feasible, and the reason given was that it may be inappropriate to exempt only one area from criminal punishment, as you have previously stated. In relation to a summary report concerning the Better Regulation initiative that was announced earlier today, could you comment on the two years of your term of office, which was a period that required unprecedented financial administrative activities? - 金融庁, いずれにいたしましても、預金者1人当たり元本1,000万円までとその利息は、払戻しの時期を問わず保護され、また、元本1,000万円を超える部分とその利息については、民事再生手続に従って弁済が行われるため、引き続き預金者の方々の冷静な対応をお願いしたいと思っております。例文帳に追加, In any case, seeing as the scheme protects up to 10 million yen in principal along with interest per depositor regardless of when it is paid back, while the portion of principal in excess of 10 million yen, along with interest, will be repaid in accordance with civil rehabilitation procedures, I would like to ask depositors to continue acting calmly.

Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. Additionally, I think that you also said that you would like to ask government-affiliated and other financial institutions to take attentive actions so as not to affect financing for individual borrowers or small and medium-size enterprise (SME) borrowers – could you please explain specifically what kind of request you subsequently made on that note?

- 金融庁, ただ、現在のような状況の下で速やかな取組みを各金融機関には是非お願いしたいと思いますし、またそのような取組みに対して当局の側も迅速な対応が求められているということかと思います。例文帳に追加, Nevertheless, under the current circumstances, I would like financial institutions to act quickly, and the authorities must also act quickly. For the deposits protected by the deposit insurance system, the plan is to make arrangements so that the payback can be started shortly after the beginning of the next week. Uncertainty is growing again over the prospects of the Japanese economy, and there are also concerns over the future course of the U.S. economy. これについて、どのように対応していかれるお考えなのかと、現時点での考えを伺えればと思っております。よろしくお願いします。 例文帳に追加. - 場面別・シーン別英語表現辞典, I'd appreciate your correspondence. 5. - 金融庁, 中小企業金融に関連してですが、昨年の10月に政府が緊急保証制度ということで、中小企業向け融資を100%保証するというのが始まっておりますが、これに関係する金融機関の対応の問題として、例えば取引先の既存の融資を保証付き融資に借り換えさせるとか、この制度を利用できる企業にもかかわらず融資を断るといった問題がいろいろな方面から指摘されていますが、こういう問題に対する金融庁としての現状認識並びに問題認識を、どのようなものをお持ちなのか長官のご見解をお願いします。例文帳に追加, Regarding financing for SMEs, the government started an emergency guarantee scheme last October to provide 100% guarantee for loans to SMEs. How do you intend to respond?

Moreover, we have submitted a bill to extend the SME Financing Facilitation Act (Act concerning Temporary Measures to Facilitate Financing for SMEs, etc.

- 金融庁, 一部報道で、米財務省が日本の大手金融機関に住宅公社の救済策の説明をしたというものがありますが、これについての現在の状況と、この米当局の対応について、日本の当局としてどのように受け止めているかお願いします。例文帳に追加, According to a media report, the U.S. Treasury Department has explained the bailout plan for public housing corporations to major Japanese financial institutions.

Additionally, relevant organizations will also be requested to take thorough steps for the facilitation of credit. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, Please correspond to our new address from now on. How do you view this plan? - 金融庁, 次に、経営破綻した武富士の問題なのですが、破綻当日に大臣のコメントとして、「金融システムには大きな影響はないのだろう」という認識を示されたと思うのですが、その後5日ほどたっておりますが、そのあたりの影響についてどのような認識をお持ちなのかということと、もう1点、個人で借りている方とか、中小企業で借りていらっしゃる方の資金繰りに影響を与えないように、政府系金融機関なんかにきめ細かい対応をお願いしたいということだったと思うのですが、その後、具体的にどのような依頼をされたのかというところをお願いします。例文帳に追加, I would like to talk about the issue of Takefuji, which just failed. Do you have any further requests or hopes with regard to financial institutions' future response? The FSA will also continue efforts to take appropriate measures. - 金融庁, 欧州中央銀行が利上げをしたということです。理由はインフレ懸念ということなのですが、このところサブプライム問題、原油高騰の段階から具体的にインフレ対応ということで、当局が動き出したということで新しい段階に入ってきたと思うのですが、先ほども言及されていましたが、大臣の世界経済のご認識を改めてお願いしたいと思います。例文帳に追加, The European Central Bank (ECB) has carried out an interest rate hike, citing concerns about inflation as its reason for doing so. - 金融庁, まず株価なのですけれども、一時1万円台をうかがう水準まで上がっていた株価が、今日は9,000円台、9,050円でしたか、終値の水準まで下がってきています。経済の先行きに再び不透明感が出てきていて、かつ、アメリカ経済の行方にも若干懸念が出てきています。金融庁としての現状認識、そして、改めて何か対応を検討されるということがあるようでしたら、以上よろしくお願いいたします。例文帳に追加, First, I would like to ask you about stock prices. Ayano B. - 金融庁, 恐らく今後は新規事業の申請という話が来ると思います。これについて、どのように対応していかれるお考えなのかと、現時点での考えを伺えればと思っております。よろしくお願いします。例文帳に追加, Probably, an application to start the new businesses will be submitted. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. How do you view this situation as the impact on consumers is spreading, and what action will the FSA take as the financial supervisor? In order to ensure recovery from the disaster, financial institutions are making serious efforts to take various appropriate financial measures in a timely manner and are cooperating while listening to the voice of local communities, prefectural governors, municipalities, and associations of small and medium-size enterprises. - Weblio Email例文集, What do you think of this case and what action will the FSA take in response? - 金融庁, 日本振興銀行の預金については、預金者1人当たりの元本1,000万円までとその利息の合計額については、預金保険制度により保護されます。預金保険制度により保護される預金については、週明け後早期に支払いできるよう準備を進めることとしております。これらの預金については、払戻しの時期を問わず保護されますので、預金者におかれましては、冷静な対応をお願いいたします。預金者1人当たり元本1,000万円を超える部分とその利息については、同行の財産の状況に応じ弁済が行われることとなりますが、預金者の利便性を確保する観点から、預金保険制度の概算払制度により、預金保険機構が早期に概算払率に基づく払戻しを行う予定であります。例文帳に追加, The deposits with the Incubator Bank of Japan will be protected under the deposit insurance system up to a maximum principal of 10 million yen, plus its interest, per depositor. Please share your thoughts on this matter with us once again. - Weblio Email例文集, I know that this is a terribly busy time for you but, please handle this matter. - 金融庁, 今回の地震損害で、保険業界で対策本部の設置とか保険金支払いの迅速化へ色々な対応をしているのですが、これらの対応に対して大臣から評価をお願いします。例文帳に追加, In relation to the damage done by the recent earthquake, the insurance industry has taken various measures to speed up insurance payment, such as setting up the disaster response headquarters. 大変お忙しい中恐縮ですが、ご対応よろしくお願いします。 例文帳に追加 I know that this is a terribly busy time for you but, please handle this matter. - 財務省, AIJ投資顧問の問題で、(4月13日に)証人喚問があったのですけれども、それに関する率直な感想とか印象と、改めて今後の対応について、何か影響を与えていたのかということも含めてお願いします。例文帳に追加, Regarding the problem of AIJ Investment Advisors, witnesses were summoned to testify on April 13. - 金融庁, そういった中で、さらに一層この条件変更の申し込みに対して、積極的に対応するようにということを改めて日本銀行総裁と私からもお願いさせていただいたわけでございます。例文帳に追加, This time, the Bank of Japan’s Governor and I requested financial institutions to be more proactive in meeting applications for the modification of the terms of loans. - 金融庁. On the whole, everything is going extremely smoothly. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm awaiting for your sincere response. Could you tell us about the FSA’s recognition of the current state and these problems?

- 金融庁. Could you tell me about the current situation regarding this and how you feel about the U.S. authorities' handling of this matter? In any case, up to 10 million yen in principal per depositor and the interest on such principal will be protected regardless of the repayment period, and any amount in excess of 10 million yen in principal and the interest on such principal will be reimbursed according to civil rehabilitation proceedings, so I would like to further request depositors to respond in a calm fashion. In response to our request that branches be kept open on holidays, nearly 90% of the branches were open last Sunday.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please handle that quickly. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 対応よろしくお願いしますの意味・解説 > 対応よろしくお願いしますに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になり … Thus, it has taken as long as a week to normalize all functions. How do you evaluate those measures? Stock prices (as measured by the Nikkei stock average), which temporarily rose close to 10,000, fell to around 9,050 at the closing today. - Weblio Email例文集, I am terribly sorry to inconvenience you, but I appreciate your correspondence. Given the fact that there have recently been a series of suspected cases of insider trading, please tell us how the Financial Services Agency (FSA) is regarding the issue and what action policy you have.

As those deposits are protected irrespective of the timing of the payback, we would like to ask depositors to act calmly.

- 金融庁, 恐らく今後は新規事業の申請という話が来ると思います。これについて、どのように対応していかれるお考えなのかと、現時点での考えを伺えればと思っております。よろしくお願いします。例文帳に追加, Probably, an application to start the new businesses will be submitted.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please correspond to our new address from now on. - 金融庁, みずほのシステム障害なのですけれども、今日朝、一応入出金は回復したということなのですが、振り込み等(処理)は今日の午後までかかるということで、正常化まで1週間かかっているわけですが、これに対して大臣は、消費者への影響も広がる中でどう受け止めておられるかということと、金融監督当局としての対応をお願いします。例文帳に追加, Regarding Mizuho's system problem, although the functions of depositing and withdrawal were restored this morning, the function of money transfer will not be restored until this afternoon. I think that now that the authorities have started to take specific action regarding inflation, we are witnessing a new stage, beyond the subprime mortgage problem and the crude oil price surge.

インフルエンザ 一度 かかると 一生, インターネットとは 初心者, 緑茶うがい 飲み込む, フィードバックとは インターン, 横須賀 クヌギの木, 回答 対義語, どんぐり 木の実 虫, 悪寒 使い方, グーグルキャスト 使い方, 笑えばいいと思うよ 画像, 最低だ俺って 元ネタ, 禰豆子のチョコバー ローソン, 傑作 対義語, 委任する 例文, 新世紀エヴァンゲリオン まごころを君に, Abstract 例文, 発展 対義語 英語, コナラ 高さ, インスタ ブロックされています, H2 エンディング曲, クヌギ アベマキ, 国鉄労働組合 Cm 怖い, インド コーヒー 入れ方, シャドーハウス 45, トレース ネタバレ, 北の国から 84夏, Twitter 通知タブ 表示されない, 森七菜 チケット, ケロリン お風呂, 鬼滅の刃 大阪限定 キーホルダー, 関ジャニ∞ 妄想 ドs, 尾張旭 ケーキ, 西アジア 国, エヴァ 新劇場版 見れる サイト, 年頭 対義語, インフルエンザ 肩こり, エヴァンゲリオン その後, ケイン コスギ, 映画 前売り券 コンビニ, 鬼滅の刃 続編 アニメ, Twitter ギャラリー 非表示, 関ジャニ 安田 奄美 どこ, 美食探偵明智五郎 漫画 ネタバレ, Twitter センシティブ 治らない, 鬼滅の刃 ピアス 鬼奴, 朝倉兄弟 三浦 春 馬, インスタ 相手の投稿 表示されない, ジャニーズ 噂 妊娠, 鬼滅の刃 一番くじ 買取, エヴァ 愛蔵版 全巻, 美食探偵 漫画 無料, エヴァ 愛蔵版 予約, よろずや 漢字, Twitter 画像URL 元ツイート, 美人が婚活してみたら 映画 レンタル, IPhone 他のアプリで開く 追加, オカメインコ 漢字, エヴァ Q 意味不明, 福岡 オタク イベント, エアガン 10禁 中古, ツイッター トレンドランキング, 領収書の ひな型, 鬼滅の刃 作者 炎上, ユーフォーテーブル 通販, 鬼滅 の刃ディフォルメシールウエハース 予約, 鬼滅の刃 無料サイト, 赤西仁 台湾, どんぐり拾い 時期, 大阪メトロ 民営化 なぜ, 加賀 レンコン の 特徴 は お天気 検定, 世界地図 アメリカ, カヲル 生き返る, どんぐり 虫 殺し方 塩水, ゼーレ会議 Zoom, 坂本真綾 キャラソン, 千本のっこ 歌詞, 鬼滅の刃 風の道しるべ, 返金 明細 英語, 関ジャニ 初期メンバー, ちゃんぽん麺 代用Excel VBA 重複行 抽出, 3年a組 1話 フル, 妨害者 英語, 無効 対義語, 白木万理 今, YouTube フィードバック 履歴, 鬼滅の刃 名言 カナヲ, ゼノウォフ琴 メイン,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる