話の内容 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, I want to talk about the details of that. - Weblio Email例文集, Had I taken down the wrong phone details? - Weblio Email例文集, That is the content we had discussed in this week's meeting. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - 特許庁, 〈話の内容が〉 What he says is always terse and to the point. - 特許庁, データは、リスニング内容、発話設定、質問内容とその選択肢、とから構成される。例文帳に追加, The data include listening contents, speaking setting, question contents and their choices.

Copyright © Japan Patent office. 話の内容を英語で訳すと what somebody said - 約1161万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語辞書。 - Tanaka Corpus, In the recording, there was a dialogue about the election of 1985. - Weblio Email例文集, I explained that content to him on the phone.

- Tanaka Corpus, I couldn't get the point of his speech. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), the content of a conversation - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of a religious sermon - EDR日英対訳辞書, The story is as follows. - Weblio Email例文集, a old rumour or story that currently is not often heard - EDR日英対訳辞書, of the content of speech or attitude to become formal and awkward - EDR日英対訳辞書, He properly understands what is being said.

- Weblio Email例文集, I'll speak on this subject. - Weblio Email例文集, I understand content that is talked about in that meeting. I will order after understanding the content of the story.

Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I thought that I wanted to know what he was talking about. - Tanaka Corpus, The content of his speech is not relevant to the subject. - 特許庁, 〈話の内容が〉 What he says is always terse and to the point. - Weblio Email例文集, You mustn't talk about this with someone else. - Weblio Email例文集, I wasn't able to understand the subject of that conversation.

「英語の会議でどう言う」では、会議で使える英語フレーズに注目! どんな場面で使えるのか解説もしていきますよ。 会議の内容によっては守秘義務が問われる場合があります。そんな時に便利なフレーズを覚えておきましょう。

- Weblio Email例文集, I'll speak on this subject. It was too high-level of a conversation so I couldn't follow it. - Weblio Email例文集, I will order after understanding the content of the story.

Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:.

the content of a conversation発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of a religious sermon発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, The story is as follows.発音を聞く - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, What kind of story is that?発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, I'll speak on this subject.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, the subject matter of a frank conversation発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, a short, interesting story発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of a firsthand account of something発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of loud talk発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, to blur the contents of a story発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, an interview that is written as a news article発音を聞く - EDR日英対訳辞書, There is no substance in his speech.発音を聞く - Tanaka Corpus, He tells me the details of that talk.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, TELEPHONE DEVICE AND STORAGE CONTENT TRANSFERRING METHOD OF TELEPHONE DEVICE - 特許庁, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Weblio英和対訳辞書はプログラムで機械的に意味や英語表現を生成しているため、不適切な項目が含まれていることもあります。ご了承くださいませ。. - Weblio Email例文集, I understand the content of that story enough. - Weblio Email例文集, I will talk about difficult stuff today. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 音声認識部141は、音声信号から発話内容を音声認識するとともに、この発話内容の発話タイミングを検出する。例文帳に追加, A voice recognition part 141 performs voice recognition of utterance contents from a voice signal and detects the utterance timing of the utterance contents.

- Weblio Email例文集, I will order after understanding the content of the story. All Rights Reserved. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, What kind of story is that? I would like to organize everything that I talked about so far here. I understand the content of that story enough. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology.

- Tanaka Corpus, of the contents of a story, being pathetically sad - EDR日英対訳辞書, (of contents of story) a feeling of being pathetic - EDR日英対訳辞書, Please tell me about whatever you want.

Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, He tells me the details of that talk. - Tanaka Corpus, I couldn't get the point of his speech. - 特許庁, INTERACTION CONTENT EXTRACTION APPARATUS, INTERACTION CONTENT EXTRACTION METHOD, PROGRAM THEREFOR AND RECORDING MEDIUM - 特許庁, 電話での通話内容と電子メールで送受信した内容とを一元管理できるようにする。例文帳に追加, To unitarily manage contents of speech communication by a telephone and contents transmitted and received by e-mail. - Tanaka Corpus, その結果、発話された発話内容を音声認識して、発話者の発話語彙を特定する。例文帳に追加, As a result, the content of the utterance is voice-recognized, and the uttered vocabulary of the utterer is identified. - Weblio Email例文集, The focus of the talk is put on the content. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, I didn't remember the details of that conversation. - Weblio Email例文集, There is no substance in his speech.

- Weblio Email例文集, I want to talk about the details of that. - Weblio Email例文集, I thought that I wanted to know what he was talking about. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 話の内容の意味・解説 > 話の内容に関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 映画やドラマの内容を聞きたい時は、必ずこの文で聞きましょう。日本語の直訳で "Story"という単語を使ってしまう人を見かけますが、英語では不自然なので通じません。 「誰が出てるの?」英語 … All Rights Reserved.

- Tanaka Corpus, I could hardly follow what Jane said in her speech. - 特許庁, Leaving what it means to one side, what's with the high-falutin' language? 好きな映画のストーリーを説明したいのに、上手く説明できず良さを伝えられなかった経験はありませんか?英語で上手にストーリーを伝えるには、話の構成方法や英語の表現を知っておく必要があります。この記事では、映画などのストーリーを英語で上手に伝える方法をご紹介します。 - Weblio Email例文集, Here is the summary of what I told you today. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. - Weblio Email例文集, gossip spoken about a person who is not there - EDR日英対訳辞書, I understand the content of that story enough.

- Weblio Email例文集, I was not able to understand everything in everyone's conversations.

All Rights Reserved.

日本語表現の「中身」や「内容」は、英語では content の語でおおむね無難に表現できます。文脈によっては substance と表現した方がよい場合もあります。 content はどちらかといえば概要・総体、substance は質・本質を指すニュアンスがあります。content - Weblio Email例文集, I wasn't able to understand the details of that conversation. - Weblio Email例文集, The content of his speech is not relevant to the subject. - Weblio Email例文集, the subject matter of a frank conversation - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of a firsthand account of something - EDR日英対訳辞書, to blur the contents of a story - EDR日英対訳辞書, an interview that is written as a news article - EDR日英対訳辞書, There is no substance in his speech. All Rights Reserved. 話の本筋から少し逸れた話題に言い及ぶ場合、「ところで」「ちなみに」「ついでに」「そういえば」といった接続詞的な前置き表現が重宝します。英語でも使いこなせるようになりましょう。 英語表現の選び方によって「話題の逸れ具合」も違ってきます。 - Tanaka Corpus, 周囲の関心を通話内容ではなく無関係な音声に向けることができ、通話内容を隠蔽することができる通話内容隠蔽システム、通話装置、通話内容隠蔽方法およびプログラムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a call content concealing system, call equipment, call content concealing method, and program, capable of concealing the call contents by directing the interests of persons nearby to an unrelated voice, rather than to the call contents. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, I understand content that is talked about in that meeting. - Weblio Email例文集, I wasn't able to understand the subject of that conversation.

「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), the content of a conversation - EDR日英対訳辞書, The story is as follows. - Weblio Email例文集, the contents of a story about the meaning of Buddhist scriptures - EDR日英対訳辞書, the art of understanding speeches by watching the movements of the speaker's lips - EDR日英対訳辞書, I could hardly follow what Jane said in her speech. - Weblio Email例文集, I was not able to understand everything in everyone's conversations. - Weblio Email例文集, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. - Tanaka Corpus, I will talk about difficult stuff today. - Tanaka Corpus, the contents of a religious sermon - EDR日英対訳辞書, the subject matter of a frank conversation - EDR日英対訳辞書, the contents of a firsthand account of something - EDR日英対訳辞書, to blur the contents of a story - EDR日英対訳辞書, He tells me the details of that talk. - Weblio Email例文集, TELEPHONE DEVICE AND STORAGE CONTENT TRANSFERRING METHOD OF TELEPHONE DEVICE - 特許庁, SETTING CONTENT VARIABLE TYPE TELEPHONE SET AND TELEPHONE SET CAPABLE OF CHANGING SETTING CONTENTS OF INCOMING SIDE TELEPHONE SET - 特許庁, A coincidence retrieval part 143 detects coincidence between the utterance contents and title contents.

Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I wasn't able to understand the details of that conversation.

- Weblio Email例文集, I explained that content to him on the phone. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, of the contents of a story, being pathetically sad - EDR日英対訳辞書, (of contents of story) a feeling of being pathetic - EDR日英対訳辞書, Please tell me about whatever you want. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, その結果、発話された発話内容を音声認識して、発話者の発話語彙を特定する。例文帳に追加, As a result, the content of the utterance is voice-recognized, and the uttered vocabulary of the utterer is identified.

シャドーハウス 3 無料, 半分青い 147話, セキセイインコ 漢字, エヴァンゲリオン DEATH2, テレビ朝日 不協和音 視聴率, ちゃんぽんスープ 牛乳なし, 鬼滅 最終回 ひどい, 商品提案 雑貨, 3年a組 動画 Dailymotion, 桜田通 カレンダー 札幌, Vとは 物理, インフルエンザワクチン 死亡 子供, 空母 飛龍 プラモデル, 同意 類義語, 鬼 滅 の刃 視聴者層, エヴァ Mark4ガンダムage 動画, AWS障害 Twitter, 白猫 The World Of Guilty, 近所 類義語, しるこさん 甚平, エヴァンゲリオン Air 海外の反応, 授与 贈呈, ツイートを送信 しま した 通知 消す, 仮面ライダー 出身 女優, 回答 対義語, 西島秀俊 ドラマ, ジャニーズの噂 2ch, エヴァ 神経接続 アスカ, 鬼滅 の刃ウエハース イオン, シン エヴァンゲリオン新劇場版:||, 下野紘 かっこいい, 律儀 類義語, 白石 隼也, 最適 対義語, 機械的 意味, 沖縄 タオル 安い,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる