Instance 意味

- Weblio Email例文集, I really did work for the first time in ages today. This applies worldwide. - Weblio Email例文集, Glennの熱意と熱心な仕事ぶりは、12 月20日にある会社のクリスマスパーティーで表彰されます。例文帳に追加, Glenn’s determination and hard work will be recognized at the company Christmas party on December 20. - Tanaka Corpus, "Works pretty slow, don't he?" - 研究社 新英和中辞典, I went to work for the first time in 6 days yesterday. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I worked again after a ling absence so I was tired. - 特許庁, 観測区間においてどの部分の筒内圧信号が検出されても、エンジンの仕事量を正確に算出することができるようにする。例文帳に追加, To provide a device for correctly computing an engine workload, even though a signal indicating a cylinder pressure in any part of an observation section is detected. - Tanaka Corpus, でも、どんなハッカーでも、技術的な仕事について、ほかのハッカーの有能ぶりをおおっぴらに罵倒するのは、前例がない例文帳に追加, but it is unheard of for any hacker to publicly attack another's competence at technical work - Eric S. Raymond『ノウアスフィアの開墾』, 原題:”THE OLD MAN'S TALE ABOUT THE QUEER CLIENT”, National Aeronautics and Space Administration. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He pitched into the work [pie]. 英語で「正確な」と似た意味を持つ、exact・precise・accurate・correctの違いと使い方について例文を用いて解説しています。脳は関連した情報をセットで覚えると記憶しやすいので、exact・precise・accurate・correctのように類義語をまとめて記憶することはお勧めの英単語の覚え方です。 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), The task requires a high degree of accuracy. Copyright © Japan Patent office. - 特許庁, 導電性の有無に係わらず物質表面の電荷移動力を正確に測定しうる電荷移動力検出装置及び方法を提供し、その測定により、物質の識別、局所的なイオン化エネルギー、電子親和力、仕事関数、界面の分極状態、界面の反応性等の物理的および化学的性質の検出を可能にする。例文帳に追加, To provide a charge moving force detection apparatus and method capable of accurately measuring the charge moving force of the surface of a substance, regardless of conductivity and non-conductivity and to detect the discrimination of the substance and physical and chemical properties such as local ionization energy, electron affinity, work function, interface polarizing state or interface reactivity by the measurement of the charge moving force. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 正確な仕事量の計算を行うことができ、消費カロリー等の正確な値をユーザに知らせる。例文帳に追加, To provide a motor-assisted bicycle which can perform a correct calculation of workload and give a correct value such as calory consumption or the like to a user. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, he went about his work as if in a dream - 日本語WordNet, His hard work drew the attention of his boss. - 特許庁, しかも彼が私を誘い、あるいは導いてくれた研究、あるいは仕事の正確な性質を、どんなに伝えようと試みてもできそうにもない。例文帳に追加, Yet I should fail in any attempt to convey an idea of the exact character of the studies, or of the occupations, in which he involved me, or led me the way. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. Weblio英語基本例文集 (5) 浜島書店 Catch a Wave (38) Eゲイト英和辞典 (26) 英語論文検索例文集 (51) 専門的な情報源; 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典 (1) 斎藤和英大辞典 (3) 科学技術論文動詞集 (12) 日本語WordNet (126) コンピューター用語辞典 (52) EDR日英対訳辞書 (20) - Weblio Email例文集, I appreciate your methodical and precise work. 正確な仕事量の計算を行うことができ、消費カロリー等の正確な値をユーザに知らせる。 例文帳に追加 To provide a motor-assisted bicycle which can perform a correct calculation of workload and give a correct value such as calory consumption or the like to a user.

- 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 若田さんのISSでの完璧な仕事ぶりは米国航空宇宙局(NASA)から高く評価された。例文帳に追加, Wakata's flawless performance on the ISS was regarded highly by the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Weblio 翻訳は、英語を日本語へ和訳、日本語を英語へ英語訳する、無料の機械翻訳サービスです。辞書や辞典との連携により単語の意味や発音も確認できます。 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), His work isn't up to scratch. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, We were very impressed by the way they were working [by their good performance]. - 特許庁, 個人所有の携帯電話を仕事上も使用している就労者が、業務上通話の通話料金を会社等雇用先に請求する場合、その通話明細書から私用の通話料金を引いて業務上通話の料金を算出し請求する以外に、正確に業務上使用の通話料金を請求する方法がない。例文帳に追加, To provide a processing system in which calls for business and private use can be clearly separated by enabling a user of a mobile terminal to perform operation on a stage of calling in many cases that a worker is using his/her own private mobile terminals also for business. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I went to work yesterday for the first time in a week. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, When it continues raining cats and dogs for a long while, laundrymen have a hard time doing their work. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, I had the day off work today for the first time in a while. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Tanaka Corpus, Your excellent work puts me to shame. - 特許庁, パイプ状の測定穴に計測ボルトを挿入するので太さの異なる多種類のボルトに使用でき正確に速く調整用ボルトの元の位置を探しだし仕事の能率をアップするのに役立つ。例文帳に追加, This device can be used for many kinds of bolts different in diametric sizes because a measuring bolt is inserted into a tubular measuring hole, and can search accurately and quickly an original position of the adjusting bolt to be useful for enhancing efficiency for work.

- Weblio Email例文集, It is approximately 2 years since I got a fever and took a break from work. - Robert Louis Stevenson『宝島』, 出産の為に仕事を退職したが、ジョブリターン制度を利用して、職場復帰できた。例文帳に追加, I retired from work because I was going to give birth, but I was able to get reinstated at my workplace through the Job Return system. - 特許庁, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Weblio英語基本例文集, 多面評価は1人による評価よりも従業員の仕事ぶりの全体像を把握することができる。例文帳に追加, 360-degree feedback provides a much more complete picture of an employee's performance than an evaluation from only one person. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, This promotion properly reflects the quality and diligence of your work.

ジャンピエールメルヴィル サムライ, 屈指 対義語, 石垣佑磨 結婚, カッコウ 画像, 鬼滅の刃 炭治郎 覚醒, 上田麗奈 骨折, インフルエンザ薬 早い 方がいい, Twitter 動画投稿 できない MP4, ノンエンベロープウイルス 次亜塩素酸, 会得 例文, エヴァ 私服, プラダを着た悪魔 モデル 出演, 関ジャニ∞ 安田 サングラス, 白猫 武器交換 できない, エクセル 範囲の中にあれば 複数, 炭治郎 イケメン, バスソルト 制作, ウェブデザイナー 英語, 漫画 無料 違法, チケットぴあ ゆず 払い戻し, スマホ 画面 黒い線, ノロウイルス 治療, 蓮佛 美沙子, ツイッター ブロックされたら 2018, 八百万の神 相関図, 森七菜 写真集 予約, 錦戸 亮 チケットボード, TikTok カメラ 許可 できない, 最低だ俺って 元ネタ, 鳩山 軽井沢, 栃木 東陽中学校 校歌, 松ぼっくり 処理, 豪奢 類語, 梅ちゃん先生 キャスト 相関図, フジパンスナックサンド Cm 歌, 鬼 滅 の刃カフェ 予約, Twitter いいね 規制, インフルエンザ ロキソニン 飲んで しまっ たら, 椎の花 アレルギー, 山西 惇 ビリー カーン, 声が出ない 病気, 賞品 英語, エヴァ マリ 年齢,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる