詳細なデータ 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, detailed plans to achieve the goals - Weblio Email例文集, Detailed Description of the Invention - 特許庁. 詳細データを英語で訳すと 対訳 detail data - 約1161万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語辞書。 All Rights Reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I send you remittance details of 31st Jul 2012. All Rights Reserved. 詳細なデータを英語に訳すと。英訳。detailed data⇒詳細の全ての連語・コロケーションを見る出典:gooコロケーション辞典 - 80万項目以上収録、例文・コロケーションが豊富な無料英和和英辞典。 詳細な図 例文帳に追加. 「詳細なデータ」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . - Weblio Email例文集, Can you read that detail with Suzuki? - Weblio Email例文集, Details of Ieyasu's Edo Castle have been veiled in mystery. a detailed chart - EDR日英対訳辞書. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. - Tanaka Corpus, Describe that accident in detail. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定.

詳細な図面 例文帳に追加. a detailed document - EDR日英対訳辞書. - Weblio Email例文集, We cannot decide the detailed schedule.

Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. - Eゲイト英和辞典, Please let me know more details about your comment . - Weblio Email例文集, a blow‐by‐blow account (of…) - 研究社 新英和中辞典, the condition of being extremely detailed - EDR日英対訳辞書, I didn't go into details.

「詳細」な情報などを知りたい時に、英語で正しく表現できますか? 買い物やビジネスの世界でも、この「詳細」の単語はネイティブでも頻繁に使う英単語の1つです。. - Weblio Email例文集, Your detailed explanation really helped me a lot.

- Weblio Email例文集, Those details still haven't been decided. - Weblio Email例文集, Do you want to include these details in the dossier? - Weblio Email例文集, a detailed picture of areas inside the body.

詳細な文書 例文帳に追加. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 詳細なの意味・解説 > 詳細なに関連した英語 ... 詳細なデータ. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, Full particulars are not yet to hand. - Weblio Email例文集, We'll keep you posted in detail. もっと「詳細」が欲しい時などに、ちゃんと相手に伝えることが必要です。 Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. 例文帳に追加 . - Weblio Email例文集, He made a detailed report on the problem.

- Weblio Email例文集, I was impressed by the detail of your report. Copyright © Japan Patent office. 「"詳細なデータ"」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . Copyright ©2004-2020 Translational Research Informatics Center. - Weblio Email例文集, Can you explain those details?

- Weblio Email例文集, The following drawings and details are required at the site. in‐depth data - 研究社 新英和中辞典.

- Weblio Email例文集, When can I receive your detailed analysis? - Weblio Email例文集, detailed description of the found defects - Weblio Email例文集, I will contact you again with the details concerning dinner. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Tanaka Corpus, thoroughness of matter (be detailed, be minute) - EDR日英対訳辞書, of the content of something, the state or quality of being detailed - EDR日英対訳辞書, the degree of the contents of being detailed - EDR日英対訳辞書, He told me all the details. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.

Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 詳細なデータの意味・解説 > 詳細なデータに関連した英語例文. - Weblio Email例文集, I will tell you the details.

- Weblio Email例文集, The details about your reservation are written below. - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版, He gave a minute description of the dinner party. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 詳細データの意味・解説 > 詳細データに関連した英語例文. - Weblio Email例文集, I will contact you another day concerning the details about dinner. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:.

All Rights Reserved. 「詳細データ」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, Provide the particulars of our participants in due course.

- Tanaka Corpus, We will send it to you following the detailed contents of the meeting. - Tanaka Corpus, Could you check the details, please? Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > "詳細なデータ"の意味・解説 > "詳細なデータ"に関連した英語例文. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Detailed maps for this area have not been drawn. - Tanaka Corpus, I am thankful for your extremely detailed explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, I will ask for detailed information from the planning department. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), a separate large-scale drawing of a small part - EDR日英対訳辞書, See the log file for details.

中村倫也 五徳, Twitter 一部の設定を読み込めません 乗っ取り, Twitter 写真 見れない DM, ケロリン ケロリン, 恋つづ 主題歌 歌詞, 土曜プレミアム ワンピース, Endure Withstand 違い, Twitter 電話番号 認証コード 届かない, 香水 年齢 別, ツイッター ブックマーク ない, 愚行録 小説, 意味 英語, 新劇 第 4 使徒, イタリア 観光 ミラノ, 鬼滅の刃 信者 うざい, メゾンドポリス 続編, 家事ヤロウ レシピ キング, 菅井きん ゴジラ, 微熱が続く 更年期 男性, サムライ アランドロン 香水, ハナヤマタ 声優, 委ねる 類語, エヴァ9 保留, 深田恭子 昔 ドラマ, 薬師丸ひろ子 コンサート グッズ, 新自由主義 教育, 風間杜夫 事務所, ロナルドレーガン 空母 現在地, ホトトギス 漢字 多い 理由, Twitter 新しいタブで開く,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる