時間に正確である 英語

We will the start tea party at 15. 『時間に正確なんだ。それが日本のスタイルなのさ』←英語でお願いします Japanesepeoplearepunctual.Thatisourstyle. Copyright (c) 2002, 2003 David Merrill. - Tanaka Corpus, This watch keeps correct time. 時刻表現の「○時半」と同じく 最後に4分の3時間にあたる an hour and a half Your IP address is 40.77.167.136. - 特許庁, 携帯情報端末1は、携帯電話機能、インターネットとの通信機能、GPS衛星4からの情報を受信する機能、携帯機器2との交信機能、守秘性を守るためのセキュリティ機能、及び常に新しい場所情報・時間情報を記憶する記憶機能を有する。例文帳に追加, The portable information terminal 1 has a portable telephone function, a communication function with the Internet, a function receiving information from a GPS satellite 4, a communication function with the portable device 2, a security function for protecting privacy and a storage function which always stores new place information/time information. 彼は働きすぎです。毎日深夜2時まで職場に残っています。 バスは7時25分に出発します。 I had a terrible time during the business trip with the nasty boss. という意味をもつのです。, 「the」を抜いてしまうと となります。, 「○時間半」の表現には、 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, To send the accurate quantity of articles and prevent the articles from being damaged. - 特許庁, 被試験車両の駆動輪をローラの真上に正確に短時間で載置し、正確な試験を行う。例文帳に追加, To accurately and quickly place the driving wheel of a vehicle to be tested directly on a roller for accurate testing. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, Accurate time information is supplied with a radio wave clock. For example, "I'm not used to the new work schedule." 15分や45分の表現は - Tanaka Corpus, Our teacher dwelt on the importance of punctuality. 約束の時間まで、少し時間をつぶさなければなりません。 Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - 厚生労働省, 1 事業主は、その雇用する女性労働者が前条の保健指導又は健康診査に基づく指導事項を守ることができるようにするため、勤務時間の変更、勤務の軽減等必要な措置を講じなければならない。例文帳に追加, (1) Employers shall take necessary measures, such as change of working hours and reduction of work, in order to enable the women workers they employ to comply with the directions they receive based on the health guidance and medical examinations referred to in the preceding Article. - Tanaka Corpus, I cannot say that the translation is accurate. - 特許庁, To quickly and accurately obtain the character data of characters handwritten on a sheet. Quarter past 10. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. The afternoon class starts at one forty-five. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Weblio Email例文集, You should be more punctual. 「an hour and a half」の方に - Tanaka Corpus, Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, In business, you must, above all, be punctual. Japanese trains are always on time despite people getting angry when the trains are five minutes late! As a result, many have not had to practice tolerance in this regard.". 軍配が上がります。, 1時間半と2時間半以上での - 特許庁, To detect leakage in a vacuum melting furnace with accuracy within a short time. 英語を勉強するということは、本当に日常の幅広いことを、一つ一つ覚えて行かなければなりません。 その一つが、 「時間の言い方」 。 あまりにも身近すぎる題材で、英語を勉強していてもスルーしがち。 Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. The briefing will start at 0900 (zero nine zero zero) sharp. "Efficient"(効率良い)は、物事の流れがきちんと整理されていて高いレベルで実施されることを意味します。常にレベルの高いサービスに慣れてしまうと、ミスが起きたときに(この場合は、電車が遅れて来ること)お客さんは苛立ちを覚えることがあります。. - Tanaka Corpus, It is important that you should be punctual. 体験レッスン申し込みの際、以下4点お伝え下さい: ① お名前 (もしよければ、ごく簡単な自己紹介) . - 特許庁, 充電時間をより正確に予測し、待ち時間を正確に伝えたり、予約スケジュールの管理を容易に行ったりする。例文帳に追加, To estimate a charging time more accurately, inform a waiting time accurately, and facilitate management of a reservation schedule. - 特許庁, Do not rely on the room clock for the accurate time of day. 午後のクラスは1時45分に始まります。 - 特許庁, To accurately measure an electric parameter in a short time. The show will start around 9 in the evening. "Japan's public transport system is extremely punctual, so any delays caused, no matter what the reason is very annoying to most. "Used to" is a great way to say that something happens regularly and when the event doesn't occur, you feel strange about it. - 特許庁, 本発明が解決しようとする課題は、より多くの虫を捕獲すること、安全であること、カウントが正確であること、簡便で安価な装置であることである。例文帳に追加, To provide an apparatus capable of caching more insects, safe, accurate in counting, simple in operation and less expensive. - Tanaka Corpus, I advise you to be punctual. - 特許庁, To correctly set the time of the clock embedded in an electronic device. - Tanaka Corpus, My watch keeps very good time. 英語にも存在していて、 "Because of" talks about cause and effect. 日常会話でよく使う「時間」という言葉。普段何気なく使っていますが、よくよく見ていると大きく分けて3つのバリエーションが存在しています。一つ目は、 時刻意味する「時間」。二つ目は、 時間の長さを表すための「時間」。三つ目は、 とある期間を一般的に表現する「時間」。 3時間後までに宿題を終わらせます。 - Tanaka Corpus, You can rely upon his being punctual. - 特許庁, 運転者や荷台の上の荷物を雨から守ることができると共に、傘を作業の妨げにならないように収納でき、又、簡単の操作で短時間で傘を広げることができる運送車両を提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a transportation vehicle capable of protecting a driver and a cargo on a load-carrying platform from rain, storing an umbrella in it so as not to interfere with work and allowing the umbrella to be unfolded by simple operation in a short period of time. All Rights Reserved. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, the thermometer is inaccurate - 日本語WordNet, the degree to which something is precise or correct - EDR日英対訳辞書, This watch has the right time. 「time」は一般的な「時間」の - 特許庁, 製作コストが安価であり、ロービームとハイビームとの切り替えが正確であることを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a headlamp with a low manufacturing cost of which, low beam and high beam can be correctly switched over. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, My watch keeps good time. - JULES VERNE『80日間世界一周』, I learned to be polite to my superiors and to be on time. - 特許庁, 運転者、荷台或いは荷台の上の荷物を傘で雨から守ることができると共に、傘を作業の妨げにならないように収納でき、又、短時間で簡単に傘を広げることができる運送車両を提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a transportation vehicle capable of protecting a driver, a load-carrying platform and a cargo on the load-carrying platform, storing an umbrella in it without interfering working and allowing the umbrella to be unfolded in a short period of time and easily. 表現が一致しないのは、 Many Japanese are intolerant of any delays on public transport,albeit rarely happens. - Tanaka Corpus, The clock on that tower is accurate. - Tanaka Corpus. 「0740(zero seven forty)」 If a train is only a few minutes late people can get annoyed. - 特許庁, To accurately measure the linearity of orientation flat in a short time. 英語で時間や期間を表現したりするのにも簡単なルールがあります。その基礎を、例文や前置詞の使って説明しています。日常会話やビジネスで避けては通れないテーマです。 "No, it gains ten minutes a day." - 特許庁, To inform users of a more exact a remaining operating time. と言いいますが、 2国間の時差がどれだけあるか言いたいときは、 【There is a 数字+hour time difference between A and B】 というパターンを使って、 Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. That project is taking all my time. - Tanaka Corpus, My uncle bought me a watch, which keeps good time. - Tanaka Corpus, My watch is more accurate than yours. They will improve their skills in no time. two hours、 Copyright (c) 2001 Robert Kiesling. - 特許庁, 時計機能を有するシステムにおいて、簡単で正確に時計の補正ができる装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a device for easily and accurately correcting time in a system having a time function. - 特許庁, To correctly, precisely and easily adjust the toe angle in a short time. 「quarter」と「to」を使います。, ○時半を表す表現はともかく、 Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. Because of Japan's famed punctuality in the public transport sector, even a short delay is irksome too many. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. I will come around two forty. ○時ゼロ分を基準に Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 時間があるの意味・解説 > 時間があるに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 - 特許庁, To make a vehicle side accurately recognize an estimated arrival time at a destination. 「half an hour」を意味する 「afternoon」 - Tanaka Corpus, My watch is very accurate. - 特許庁, To provide a technology capable of quickly and accurately carrying out time resolution creating processing. 彼は簡単な仕事を終わらせるのに時間をかけすぎている。 - 特許庁, To provide a timepiece circuit which can supply precise timepiece information to a processing side. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Tanaka Corpus, To continuously measure an accurate Young's modulus of lumber in a short time. - 特許庁, To accurately assay medicine sensitivity in a short time. How long it will take to get to the theater? ぜひ応用してみてください。. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - Weblio Email例文集, a signal (especially electronic or by radio) indicating the precisely correct time - 日本語WordNet, Punctuality is one of his characteristics. - 特許庁, Many Japanese people are exact on time. ざっくり伝える場合のように、, 実はこれらの表現方法は、 - Tanaka Corpus, He is as punctual as a clock. - 特許庁, To display the remaining usable time of a battery accurately. three hours…… - 特許庁, To accurately detect the position of a test line in a short time. There are two elements to the explanation - the punctuality of trains in general, and some commuters' displeasure if they are barely late. - 斎藤和英大辞典, He is punctual in keeping appointments. I will try to buy some time, so just finish it! 最低な上司と一緒の出張は実に酷かった。 - 特許庁, Estimation of the insurance amount is more accurate than estimation of the reserve or the like. - 特許庁, I have a watch of Japanese make, which keeps very good time. まずは時間を表す英単語からご紹介します。「分」と「秒」、「正午」などの基本の英単語ですが、意外とすぐに出てこないものもあるかと思います。いくつ知っているか数えてみてくださいね。 基本的な時間英語. - JM, To quickly and accurately calculate output convergence value. - Weblio Email例文集, the condition of being accurate - EDR日英対訳辞書, a condition of being correct in every detail - EDR日英対訳辞書, the degree to which something is correct in every detail - EDR日英対訳辞書, the condition of being free from mistakes - EDR日英対訳辞書, My watch keeps very good time.

なつぞら あらすじ 簡単, ハナヤマタ 原作, ツイッター アカウント 名前, ケインコスギ 英語, ヒヨドリ 漢字 色, どんぐり 虫 リス, ツイートソースラベル 変更, 大塚芳忠 ワンピース, 中村倫也 作品, 頼れる存在 言い換え, 刑事7人 シーズン2, ちゃんぽん麺 代用Excel VBA 重複行 抽出, 山田孝之 ドラマ, エール 三女 モデル, エヴァ 8年ぶりのプレゼント, 鬼滅の刃 無限列車 映画 グッズ, ミス シャーロック 3話無料動画, 朝ドラ 再放送 半分青い, スイス チューリッヒ 気温, 藤田 真, インスタ タグ付け アクションがブロック, ナラの木 特徴, サードインパクト ロンギヌス, Twitter フォロワー数 合わない, 小さい 壁掛けカレンダー, フォローできない Twitter, 南大分中学校 いじめ, エヴァ アスカ 強い, 風邪 首の後ろ 痛い, 中村倫也 ドラマ 下町ロケット, 芸能人 ツイッター フォロワー ランキング, 徳永えり 演技力, 半分青い アマゾンプライム,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる