些細なことですが 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, A strategist will turn every trifling circumstance to account. 私は些細なことを気にする。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, If you are disheartened by trifles, you will not accomplish anything in this world. 「些細なこと、どうでもいいこと」を英語で? mekigui 2019年6月23日 / 2019年10月11日 「細事にとらわれて大局を見失う」という意味で. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - Eゲイト英和辞典, They fell out with each other over trifles. It’s just a trifle. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), lack of generosity in trifling matters - 日本語WordNet, that is the least of my concerns - 日本語WordNet, he had memorized the many minutiae of the legal code - 日本語WordNet, of a matter, being insignificant - EDR日英対訳辞書, to ascertain the truth of things without being biased by trivial thing - EDR日英対訳辞書, to be able to find fault with trivial things - EDR日英対訳辞書, Their animosity had risen from an insignificant incident. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - John Stuart Mill『自由について』, (2) 特徴が些細な点で相違のみであり,意匠の総体的な認識には影響を及ぼさないという事実に基づき,出願意匠と登録意匠とが同一であることが確定された場合は,出願意匠は新規性がなく,登録し得ないとの結論を出す。例文帳に追加, (2) Where it is established that the design applied for and the registered one are identical due to the fact that they differ in just minor details of their peculiarities, this having no influence on the overall perception thereof, the conclusion is drawn that the design applied for is not new and may not be registered. I beg you will accept a trifling present. A trifling matter led him to failure. - PDQ®がん用語辞書 英語版, あなたには些細な事に思えるかも知れませんが、私にとってそれは注意すべきことなのです。例文帳に追加, It may seem trivial to you but for me it's worth paying attention to. どうでもいいことって英語でなんて言うの? 文章の見出しとして、「どうでもいいこと」と書きたいです。 どのように表現するべきでしょうか? Wassamuさん . どんな小さな事でも、私が必要なときはしらせてくださいlet me know if you need meで、小さな事は、little thingsでいいのかな、とおもうのですがどんなにちいさなことでも、にしたいときは、どのようにいえばいいのでしょうか?ご教示 - FreeBSD, 板ばねの弾力は変形量と係っており、些細な変形量の変化では弾力には激烈な変化がない。例文帳に追加, The elasticity of the leaf springs is related to the amount of deformation and is not changed drastically if the level of deformation is small. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. He is particular about trifles. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 些細なことでもの意味・解説 > 些細なことでもに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 (However, because Tokitada and Nobunori, both lost their positions and were banished because of the Kao dispute, it was believed that Shigeko did not have enough political influence to stop Emperor Goshirakawa's political power.) - 斎藤和英大辞典, He always troubles himself about minor things. - Tanaka Corpus, My brother-in-law is ready to lose his temper at trifles. - 特許庁, 私たちみんなが目指しているこのことが、完全には達成されない方が良いというのは、人生の些細とはいえない皮肉である。例文帳に追加, It is not the least of life's ironies that this, which we all aim at, is better not quite achieved. - 特許庁, 些細な温度変化も見逃すことなく検出でき精度の良い調理が行える誘導加熱調理器を提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide an induction heating cooker in which slight temperature changes can be detected without overlooking and a good precision cooking can be carried out. Copyright © 2001 - 2008 by the PEAR Documentation Group. 10. This applies worldwide. あなたには些細な事に思えるかも知れませんが、私にとってそれは注意すべきことなのです。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, You should not get angry at such trifles - 斎藤和英大辞典, Do not let so slight a thing put you out! - 斎藤和英大辞典, I don't want to ruin the trust I have with my friends over something petty like that. - Tanaka Corpus, This is a private matter of no consequence. All Rights Reserved. - Tanaka Corpus, the person may be very tense and irritable, and become easily annoyed by small things. - Tanaka Corpus, データ処理装置間で動作の相互監視を行い、些細な不具合も迅速に検知できるようにすること。例文帳に追加, To speedily detect even slight trouble by mutually monitoring operation between data processors. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. Feel always in English. - 特許庁, この発明は、不正者による一般的な不正入力を禁止することができるとともに、真正者の些細な入力ミスを許容することができ、ひいては不正行為を事前に抑止してセキュリティを向上することが可能なセキュリティシステムの提供を課題とする。例文帳に追加, To provide a security system in which general unauthorized input by an unauthorized person can be forbidden, a trifling input miss of an authorized person can be allowed, and security can be enhanced by inhibiting unauthorized act in advance. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, Creative Commons - Attribution / Share Alike license, Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. 「because of」「due to」「owing to」「thanks to」の違い, 提案の「proposal」「suggestion」「offer」「proposition」の違い. - Weblio Email例文集, あなたには些細な事に思えるかも知れませんが、私にとってそれは注意すべきことなのです。例文帳に追加, It may seem trivial to you but for me it's worth paying attention to. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. - 研究社 英和コンピューター用語辞典, この補正により、外乱光の影響をなくすことができるため、些細な温度変化も見逃すことなく検出でき精度の良い調理が行える。例文帳に追加, With this correction, influence of the ambient light can be removed so as to enable to detect trifling temperature changes without missing them, thus accurate cooking can be carried out. not see the wood(s) for the trees. - Tanaka Corpus - 斎藤和英大辞典, a triviality not to be taken seriously - 日本語WordNet, He always troubles himself about minor things. - James Matthew Barrie『ピーターパンとウェンディ』, My success, such as it is, shall be a tribute to my father's memory. let, have, …, 英語で「残念」といいたい時 regretとかunfortuneateが出てくる人は多いと思いますが、そ - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, かかる構成によって、些細な払出異常によって遊技が停止した場合でも、遊技の進行を遅らせることなく進行し得ることができるので、遊技者に不利益を被らせずに円滑な遊技を行うことができる。例文帳に追加, The player plays the game smoothly without suffering the loss since the game proceeds without delaying the development of the game if the game is halted because of the minute abnormality in discharging. - 特許庁, 「大方の世の政事を始め、はかなき程の事まで御心にまかせぬ事なし(政治の上でのどんな些細なことでも女院の思いのままにならないことはなかった)」(『たまきはる』)とまで評された政治的発言力により、自身に近い人々である信範(叔父)、宗盛(猶子)、時忠・親宗(兄弟)の昇進を後押しした(ただし、嘉応の強訴では時忠・信範が解官、配流されていることから、その発言力も後白河を押さえるほどのものではなかったと思われる)。例文帳に追加, It was said in "Tamakiharu" that 'there was nothing that Nyoin couldn't handle nor control concerning any small detailed issues about politics,' so whatever Shigeko said had a big influence on politics and she encouraged promotion for people close to her, like Nobunori (uncle), Munemori (adopted child), Tokitada, and Chikamune, (brothers). - 斎藤和英大辞典, the person may be very tense and irritable, and become easily annoyed by small things. そんな些細なことで心配するな。 All Rights Reserved. - PEAR, ほんの些細な点でもそれを満さない行動することは、私の社会的権利を侵害することであり、その不満を除去するよう立法府に求める要求を与えることになるです。例文帳に追加, that whosoever fails thereof in the smallest particular, violates my social right, and entitles me to demand from the legislature the removal of the grievance. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. Copyright ©2004-2020 Translational Research Informatics Center. - Tanaka Corpus, A strategist will turn every trifling circumstance to account. - 特許庁, pear list-all のようなコマンドを実行すると、大量のファイルをダウンロードすることになるので、些細なことですがこれはかなりの帯域の節約になります。 channel.xmlチャネルについての情報 これは、そのチャネルで最も重要なファイルです。例文帳に追加, Remember that operations like pear list-all download a large number of files, so every saved bit helps. - 斎藤和英大辞典, "My touchiness about trifles, dear master and mistress." 「些細」「些細なこと」って英語で言うと?Part1の続きです。 trivial – – (形容詞)ささいな、つまらない. 2018/05/26 22:52 . - 斎藤和英大辞典, 成功と失敗というほどの大差をなすものはこの些細と言えば些細なことである例文帳に追加, It is this trifle, if you will, that makes all the difference between success and failure. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. を送ってください。例文帳に追加, Send submissions and changes (even small ones are welcome!) - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, エージェント機能を実現する場合において、対象者側で生じる些細な状況変化であっても、エージェントがその状況変化を把握することができる端末を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a terminal which an agent can grasp change of condition although the change of condition occurs at the subject side when an agent function is realized. 些細なことででそんなに落胆するな。 - Tanaka Corpus, This is a small token of my gratitude. - Weblio Email例文集, the most philharmonic ear is at times deeply affected by a simple air - 日本語WordNet, cPickle と pickle の API 間には他にも些細な相違がありますが、ほとんどのアプリケーションで互換性があります。例文帳に追加, There are additional minor differences in API between cPickle and pickle, however for most applications, they are interchangable.

新型インフルエンザ 症状, 高尚 類義語, インフルエンザ 夏場 どこ, 佐藤友美 現在, 浜辺美波 年齢, インフルエンザ が 潜んでいるのは 南極圏, 三浦 春 馬 のファンクラブ, 中曽根 レーガン 別荘, ペテロ 実在, 鬼滅の刃 ネットプリント やり方, 花江 夏樹, Twitter ブロック 見る方法, クリーピー 偽りの隣人, 魂のルフラン MP3, 内輪 受け 類語, 西島秀俊 おすすめ映画, 錦戸亮 Stereo, 炭治郎 ピアス 画像, 中村もんど 最後, 厚生労働省 飛沫 動画, メゾンドポリス 続編, ケロリン 名前 由来, 中村倫也 トークライブ 2019, フレッツ ADSL 障害, オリーブ 花言葉, 錦戸 亮 ライブ 日程, エヴァ13 設定示唆, コーヒー用語 英語,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる