メッセージを伝える 英語

英語にすると意外と - 特許庁, To provide the message transmission method in a broadcast system where diversified messages can be sent without pressing a transmission band of a program. (あなたの部下/同僚だったことを誇りに思います。), You are one of the reasons I have enjoyed working at here. 「あとで彼にメッセージを伝えるよ。」 Text messageは携帯電話で書くメッセージを指します。 - 特許庁, 、暗いところでも絵や文字を描くことができるとともに、描いたものが光で表示され他の人にインパクトのあるメッセージを伝えることのできる光表示パネルを提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide an optical display panel on which a person can draw graphics and letters even in a dark place, and which can tell a message of impact to another person by displaying those drawn on the panel. - 特許庁, 着信先の電話が、通話中や呼出しに応答しない場合に、発信元のユーザに代わって、自動的に着信先電話に対して呼出しを行い、着信先電話が応答すれば、着信先ユーザに発信元ユーザの情報とメッセージを伝える呼制御サーバを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a call control server that automatically makes a call to a destination telephone set on behalf of a caller user when the destination telephone set is busy or does not reply the call from the caller and delivers information of the caller user and its message to the destination user when the destination telephone set replies the call from the server. (大好きよ!こんな私だけどこれからもずっと好きでいてね。またいろんな所に一緒に遊びに行きたいな。) 12 I didn’t know what true love was until met you. - 特許庁, 呼制御プロトコルを利用して原稿の画像データを送受信するファクシミリ装置において、原稿の画像データを送信するとともに、受信側のユーザを電話口まで呼び出すことなく、音声によりメッセージを伝えることができるファクシミリ装置を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a facsimile machine for transmitting/receiving image data of an original by utilizing a call control protocol, for transmitting the image data of the original, and delivering a message in voice without the need for getting a user at a receiver side to the phone. - 特許庁, メールに記載されたメッセージを音声に変換し電話機を通じて情報を伝える技術を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a technique for converting a message written in a mail to voice to transmit information through a telephone. - 特許庁, 番組の伝送帯域を圧迫せずに、多様なメッセージを伝えることができる放送システムでのメッセージ伝送方法を提供するる例文帳に追加, To provide a message transmission method in a broadcast system capable of transmitting versatile messages without pressing the transmission band of programs. 少しおもたいようなフレーズは (新しいポジションでも成功すると確信しているよ!), 感謝の気持ちをよりしっかりと伝えるには、「寂しくなる」、などの具体的な気持ちを伝える英語のお別れのメッセージを使うとより心に響きます。, これまで紹介してきたメッセージに加えて、寂しさや今までの感謝の気持ちを伝えてみてくださいね。, It will never be the same without you. To transmit a message which a user wants to transmit at a timing when an object person to transmit the message is located at a place capable of recognizing the message. You are the best colleague that I have ever worked with! (愛しているわ。本当に。) 16 I love you most! - 特許庁, 原稿の表面と裏面を読取る手段、モードを選択するためのキーを備えた操作部、送信先電話番号を登録するワンタッチダイヤルボタン、そのボタンに相手先受信機の記録能力を登録する手段、オペレータにメッセージを伝える表示部から構成され、押下されたワンタッチボタンにより両面/片面読取りを識別し、原稿のセット方法をLCDなどの表示部で知らせる。例文帳に追加, Double-sided/one-sided read is identified by pressing the one-touch button, and the setting method of the manuscripts is informed by the display section, such as LCD. 素敵ですね。, また、それ以外にも (言葉にならないくらい好き。) - 特許庁, 番組の伝送帯域を圧迫せずに、多様なメッセージを伝えることができる放送システムでのメッセージ伝送方法を提供するる例文帳に追加, To provide a message transmission method in a broadcast system capable of transmitting versatile messages without pressing the transmission band of programs. メッセージを伝える conduct message convey messages deliver a message get a message across get a mess... - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。 All Rights Reserved. (今まで懇切丁寧にご指導いただき、ありがとうございました。), I am so lucky to have such an amazing (boss/senior colleague) like you. (今までのご指導と激励のお言葉、そしてご教授いただいた全てに感謝しています。), Thank you so much for training me. 工夫してお礼の気持を伝える表現を紹介します。 Thank you so muchで気持ちを込める 例えば、”Thank you”の最後に”so much”や”very much”をつけるだけで、より強く感謝しているということが伝わります。… 皆さんは英語で愛の言葉を伝えたことがありますか?この記事では、定番の表現からスラングまで様々な英語の愛の言葉をご紹介します。気持ちの伝え方が分からず恋愛のチャンスを逃してしまう、恋人とすれ違ってしまうなんてことが起こらないよう、この機会に勉強しておきましょう。 (どれだけ寂しくなるのか想像つかないでしょう。), I am proud of being your (subordinate/colleague). - 特許庁, プロトコル変換後、無線基地局102へ伝えるためのメッセージをメッセージ生成手段により生成する。例文帳に追加, After the protocol conversion, a message generating means generates a message to be delivered to the radio base station. - 特許庁, 私たちの仕事は自然からの「メッセージ」を通訳し,お客様にそれらを伝えることなので,私たちは自分たちのことを「インタープリター」と呼んでいます。例文帳に追加, We call ourselves “interpreters” because our job is to interpret “messages” from nature and pass them on to the visitors. - 特許庁, To provide the message transmission method in a broadcast system where diversified messages can be sent without pressing a transmission band of a program. 「愛の言葉」を伝えてみては (あなたを愛するために生まれてきた。) - 特許庁, The WLAN network 14 transmits an SIP message to the service server 22 through the network 18. - 特許庁, 第2の計器は、ローカルエリアネットワークを介してトリガメッセージ60を転送することにより、第1の計器にイベントを信号で伝える。例文帳に追加, The second instrument transmits the event to the first instrument by transferring a trigger message 60 through the local are network. (あなたに出会うまで本当の愛を知らなかった。) - 特許庁, また、遊技者に対してとるべきアクションを伝えるメッセージを、メッセージを表示すべき条件に対応させて記憶し、表示条件を満たす場合は対応するメッセージを表示する。例文帳に追加, Also, a message transmitting an action to be taken to the player is stored by correlating it to the condition to display the message, and a corresponding message is displayed in the case that a display condition is satisfied. - 特許庁, 人の別れのために、メッセージをインターネット上の装置に預託して置き、その別時を迎えた時、本人に代わりそのメッセージを受信者へ伝える事を目的として、メッセージの受け付け及び、預託者に訪れたであろう別時の検知、メッセージ預託者及びメッセージの管理方法及び装置システムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a method and a device system for managing receipt of a message, detection of the time of final parting which may come upon a depositor, the message depositor, and the message so that the message is deposited in a device on the Internet in preparation for final parting of a person and the message is transferred to a receiver on behalf of the person when the time of final parting arrives. (愛してるっていう言葉よりもっとあなたを愛しているし、あなたが思っているよりもあなたのことを考えているわ。こんなに好きになった人はいないから、この世が終わってしまってもこの気持ちは変わらないわ。) - 特許庁, したがって、画像やユーザの作業状態には何ら関係なく、特定情報に基づくメッセージ画像がディスプレイ装置に優先的になされ、確実にメッセージを伝えることができる。例文帳に追加, Thus, the message image based on the particular information is preferentially displayed on the display device without any relation to an image or a working state of the user, and the message can be surely transmitted. 「愛の言葉」のフレーズ16選を - 特許庁, 公開遅延部16は、設定された公開遅延時間に従って、順次該当するユーザにメッセージを公開するよう設定を行い、メッセージ入出力部18は、そのユーザに公開された旨を伝える電子メールを送信する。例文帳に追加, A disclosure delay part 16 performs setting so as to successively disclose the message to corresponding users according to the set disclosure delay time, and the message input and output part 18 transmits an e-mail showing the disclosure to the user concerned. - 特許庁 1 I’m lov‘in you. - 特許庁, すなわち、送り手の気持ちを十分に伝えるメッセージを出力し得るカラオケ装置10を提供することができる。例文帳に追加, It can make a karaoke machine (music machine without the vocal)10 which can output the message which fully conveys the feeling of the sender. - 特許庁, メッセージを伝えるべき対象者がメッセージを認識可能な場所に居合わせるタイミングで、伝えたいメッセージを伝達する。例文帳に追加, To transmit a message which a user wants to transmit at a timing when an object person to transmit the message is located at a place capable of recognizing the message. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - 特許庁, 前部座席の搭乗者がメッセージを伝えることにより後部座席の視聴者の後席搭乗者の視聴が一旦中断されてしまった場合でも、容易に見逃した画面に遡って視聴する。例文帳に追加, To provide an on-vehicle play-back system capable of easily watching a missed picture, tracing back to a missed scene, even if viewing of a back seat passenger was interrupted by a front seat passenger transmitting a message. - 特許庁, 文字メッセージのみでは伝えることが不可能な情報も伝えることができ、かつキー入力操作を省いてメッセージ送信の一連の操作を簡略化することができる移動体通信端末を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a mobile communication terminal which can transmit even information, which cannot be transmitted with only a character message, and omits key input operation to simplify a series of operations for message transmission. (あなたがいたから、私はこの職場で楽しく働くことができました。), I have enjoyed working with you. 英語のメッセージでお別れを伝える例文! 一般的に日本では、送別会などの際には、色紙を贈ったりしますよね。 海外でもそれは同じで、 退職する方の最後の出勤日にメッセージなどを贈るのが一般的 です。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 生成されたメッセージを情報伝達手段113により無線基地局102へ伝える。例文帳に追加, An information delivery means 113 delivers the generated message to the radio base station 102. "、"Happy birthday! (あなたは私の親友であり、信頼できるチームメイトであり、頼りになる同僚です。), I have learned a lot from you. - 特許庁, 接続異常端子があるとき、表示パネルに、接続異常を伝えるメッセージ、接続異常端子、および接続変更を促すメッセージを表示する(ST7)。例文帳に追加, If there is a connection abnormal terminal, a message reporting connection abnormality, the connection abnormal terminal, and a message calling a connection change are displayed on a display panel (ST7). (成功と幸運を祈っているよ!), I am sure that you will have great success in your new position! - 特許庁, 会議の進行を妨げることなく容易に会議室外から会議参加者にメッセージを伝えることができる電子黒板装置およびその電子黒板装置をそなえた電子黒板システムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an electronic blackboard, in which a message can be readily transmitted to a participant of conference from the outside of a conference room, without disturbing the progress of conference, and to provide an electronic blackboard system equipped with the electronic blackboard. ここでは、 Copyright (c) 2001 Robert Kiesling. (愛してるわ。お願いこの手を離さないで。) (あなたのような素晴らしい上司/先輩を持てて幸運です。), It has been honored to work with you. - 特許庁, ユーザがPTTキー11を押した直後からメッセージを入力した場合でも、メッセージの冒頭部分を無効化することなく、メッセージ全体を相手側に伝えることができる。例文帳に追加, Even if a message is inputted immediately after a user presses the PTT key 11, the beginning part of the message is not invalidated and the entire message can be transmitted to one's party. 7 You’re the most important person to me. (あなたからたくさん学んだよ。), Take care and keep in touch! - 特許庁, The imagination no longer has the resource of picturing wires along which the invisible message glides: - Maurice Leblanc『アルセーヌ・ルパンの逮捕』, a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events - 日本語WordNet, To transmit arbitrary message of a transmitter over the internet. - 特許庁, 文字メッセージサービスなどの特別なサービスに対応していない電話機に対しても、簡単にメッセージを伝えることができ、さらに、メッセージを受信した側は、通常の通話と同様に特別な意識をする必要がない、電話機を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a phone, that a user can simply deliver a message even to a phone not compatible with a special service, such as a character message service, and a receiver side who receives the message does not need to be especially aware similarly to the case with a conventional call. - 特許庁 - 特許庁, アバタが相手の端末で実行されてメッセージを再生することで、第三者の介入を気にせずに相手にメッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, To transmit a message to the other party without considering the interruption of a third person by executing an avatar at the terminal of the other party so that the message can be reproduced. 言えてしまうかもしれません。, その時の状況や気持ちに合わせて、 - 特許庁, ユーザに伝えるべき最も基本的な情報をわかりやすく効果的に伝達できるようなエラーメッセージの提示制御が行えるエラーメッセージ提示制御装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an error message presentation controller capable of performing the presentation control of an error message so that the most basic information to be transmitted to a user can be effectively transmitted so as to be easily understandable. 2 I think I like you more than you think. 結婚記念日のメッセージ:日本語&英語メッセージの基本の形. And I wanna go out everywhere with you. - 特許庁, 祝いの場において、そこに出席する人の席が分かるようにするとともに、その場において、新郎新婦など祝いの場の主役から出席する人々に対しメッセージを伝えることができ、また、出席した人がメッセージを残すことができる席札装置の特徴のあるバリエーションを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a name card device with feature variations, in which a seat where an attendant is to sit is easily known in a congratulatory place, and in which persons playing leading roles such as the bride and groom can send a message to the attendants, and the attendant can leave messages. Happy Retirement! 長文、短文に分けて紹介します。. (新たな旅立ちをお祝い申し上げます。), *英語圏では、退職した後に今までの趣味や就職中できなかったことに新しく挑戦される方が多いので、そのような挑戦をjourneyやadventureと表現します。, We wish you success wherever you go. - 特許庁, 拡張モジュールがリンクモデル間で非互換性かもしれない場合、パッケージはより多くの適切なエラーメッセージを伝えるためにこの情報を使用することができます。例文帳に追加, As extension modules may be incompatible between linking models, packages could use this information to give more decent error messages. I’m like a little girl but love me forever. (あなたがいない職場は寂しいです。), You cannot imagine how much I will miss you. Every second, minute, hour, day spent with you is spent in happiness. - 特許庁, メッセージを伝えるべき対象者がメッセージを認識可能な場所に居合わせるタイミングで、伝えたいメッセージを伝達する。例文帳に追加, To transmit a message which a user wants to transmit at a timing when an object person to transmit the message is located at a place capable of recognizing the message. (いつも仕事で支えて/助けてくれてありがとう。), You are my best friend, reliable teammate and dependable colleague. There’s never a dull moment when with you my love. - 特許庁, INVITEの送信元のユーザが新規な手法を利用してメッセージ等を伝えることができる技術を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a technique which enables a user of a transmission origin of INVITE to transmit a message or the like utilizing a new method. Copyright (c) 2002, 2003 David Merrill. All rights reserved. - 特許庁, 管理者が利用者へ設備機器に関するメッセージを簡単に伝えることができるようにする。例文帳に追加, To enable a manager to easily transmit a message on equipment to a user. "(楽しんでね!)などと続けると、相手を思っている気持ちがさらにアップします。, "sweet"は「甘い」のほかに「気持ちいい、楽しい」などの意味があります。まさに結婚式のハッピーな雰囲気にぴったりの甘い言葉ですね。ほかに"Happy ever after. 誕生日おめでとうは"Happy Birthday"が定番ですが、もう飽きたって方に朗報です。友人から上司まで誕生日おめでとうを色んなシチュエーションで使いたい!「誕生日おめでとう」フレーズを50選集めてみ … "だけでは感謝の気持ちが伝えきれない…」というときに、一言添えたい英語フレーズをご紹介します。, いろいろなシーンや相手に使えるので、ぜひ、メッセージカードを贈るときに活用してみてください。, カジュアルな言い方なので、友人などに一言で感謝の気持ちを伝えたいときに使えるイギリス英語です。"cheers"は乾杯の掛け声として知られていますが、「ありがとう」や「やあ」「じゃあね」といった簡単なあいさつとしても利用できます。, 「あなたは最高だ!」簡潔に、まっすぐな感謝の気持ちが伝わりますね。相手に合わせて主語を変えても使え、"special"を"the best"に変えても同様の意味になります。, 「感謝と愛を込めて!」"prayer"には「祈り」という意味があり、「感謝の祈りをささげる」というニュアンスになります。, 「心の底から感謝します」"the bottom of my heart"が「心の底」という意味なので、ただ"Thank you. Copyright 2001-2004 Python Software Foundation.All rights reserved. メッセージを伝えるべき対象者がメッセージを認識可能な場所に居合わせるタイミングで、伝えたいメッセージを伝達する。 例文帳に追加. All Rights Reserved. Love you always. だけでももちろん気持ちは伝わりますが、そこに英語のメッセージを一言付け加えるだけで、より自分らしい気持ちを伝えることができますよね。 そこで今回は、手書きのメッセージカードに添えたい英語フレーズをご紹介します。 - 特許庁, グループ通話から離脱する旨などのメッセージを伝えること容易とするとともに、ユーザの利便性を向上することを可能とするサーバを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a server capable of facilitating a message denoting retirement from a group speech and improving the convenience of a user. - 特許庁, クライアント・コンピュータのユーザに対して確実にメッセージを伝えることができるディスプレイ装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a display device of a client computer capable of surely notifying the user of a message. 14 I love you more than words can show, I think about you more the you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one I would ever love the way I love you. ぜひお付き合いしている相手に 英語には、「Thank you」以外にも相手に感謝の気持ちを伝える表現がたくさんあります。 日本で使っても問題なく通じるくらい浸透した「Thank you」という感謝の表現ですが、いつも「Thank you」では、ちょっと物足りない気がしますよね。 15 You are the only person I smile about. - 特許庁, そしてWLANネットワーク14は、ネットワーク18を通してサービスサーバ22へそのSIPメッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, The WLAN network 14 conveys an SIP message to the service server 22 through the IP network 18. - 特許庁, さらなる処理および/またはアドレスされた通知メッセージなく、通知状態情報に対する変化が生じたかを伝えるために、短縮情報を備えるプライマリ・メッセージを用いることによって、システム・リソースが節約されうる。例文帳に追加, By using a primary message with abbreviated information to communicate whether changes to notification status information have occurred without the need for further processing and/or addressed notification messages, system resources can be conserved. You make me feel complete. - 特許庁, 複数人が特定の相手方にメッセージを送る場合に送り手の気持ちを効果的に伝えることができる寄せ書きメッセージ作成システムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a message collection creation system that can effectively convey senders' feelings when a plurality of persons send messages to a particular person. - 特許庁, 多数の人に対して電話によりメッセージを迅速かつ確実に伝えることができる新規かつ簡便な装置として音声メッセージ自動送信装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a voice message automatic transmission device as a new and simple device which can quickly and surely transmit a message by a telephone to many people. 日本ではなかなか使われない、 - 特許庁, 各パイロット信号によって、スター型インタフェースは割り当てられたネットワーク・ノードから他のスター型インタフェースに、または他のスター型インタフェースから割り当てられたネットワーク・ノードの少なくとも1つにメッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, Using each pilot signal, the star type interface transmits a message from an assigned network node to another star type interface or to at least one of network nodes assigned by the other start type interface. 情報を伝える時に tell を使います。 例) 彼に状況を伝える I'll tell him about the situation. - 特許庁, 湯沸かしと;ユーザに所定のメッセージを伝えるデバイス(スピーカ、ディスプレイ等)を持つデジタルTVと;湯沸かしおよびデジタルTVを繋ぐIEEE1394バスとを備える。例文帳に追加, The in-home network system is provided with a water heater and a digital television receiver, having devices (loudspeaker and display device or the like) giving a prescribed message to the user, and an IEEE 1394 bus that interconnects the water heater and the digital television receiver. This applies worldwide. こちらです。. - Python, したがって、画像やユーザの作業状態には何ら関係なく、特定情報に基づくメッセージ画像がディスプレイ装置に優先的になされ、確実にメッセージを伝えることができる。例文帳に追加, Thus, the message image based on the particular information is preferentially displayed on the display device without any relation to an image or a working state of the user, and the message can be surely transmitted. 軽井沢のプリンスショッピングプラザの冬のバーゲンセール日程2020!営業時間や駐車場は?, 靴紐の結び目を隠す簡単な方法ってあるの?スニーカーに合うスタイリッシュな隠し方ご紹介!, 香水の付け方って、どれくらいの量をどこに付けるのが正しいやり方?周り迷惑にならない付け方ってどうやるの?, コンセントのスイッチランプがチカチカ点滅してるけど本当に大丈夫? 色々な疑問をまとめてご紹介します!, 小学校1年生の通知表で家庭からのコメント欄はどういう事を書けばいいの?実際の文例もご紹介します!, excelのワークシート保護を解除する方法2019!パスワードを忘れてしまったときでも大丈夫な対策方法!. 日本語では少し恥ずかしいような、 8 You always make me happy. - 特許庁, 携帯電話機3が在圏する地域での標準時刻で指定される指定時刻に自動呼び出しをし、データベース15に記憶された自動メッセージを伝えることにより、モーニングコール等のサービスを提供する。例文帳に追加, By automatically calling at a designated time designated by a standard time in a region where a mobile telephone 3 is located, and by informing an automatic massage stored in the database 15; a service such as a morning call is provided. いかがでしょうか?. 3 I like you very much just as you are. - 特許庁, The WLAN network 14 transmits an SIP message to the service server 22 through the network 18. 「愛」や「好き」を使わずに "だけでももちろん気持ちは伝わりますが、そこに英語のメッセージを一言付け加えるだけで、より自分らしい気持ちを伝えることができますよね。, そこで今回は、手書きのメッセージカードに添えたい英語フレーズをご紹介します。外国人の友人に宛てて書くのはもちろん、海外旅行先で、ビジネスで、いろいろなシーンで活用してみてください。, メッセージを送る相手に一番伝えたい言葉といえば、「ありがとう」が多いのではないでしょうか。 「"Thank you. 恥ずかしいような、 (あなたと一緒にいると毎日がワクワクするの。大好きなあなたといるとつまらない事なんて全くない。1日、1分、1時間、1秒でもあなたと過ごせる時間は幸せに満ちているわ。大好き。どんな言葉だって私がどんなに大好きか表せない。だってあなたを愛する気持ちは無限大だから。いつだって愛しています。) You’re the person I run to and tell everything to. - 特許庁, また、予め記憶していた用件の内容を示す音声メッセージの再生時間が通話可能時間よりも短かった場合は(ステップS20,YES)、その音声メッセージを再生して通信相手に伝える。例文帳に追加, When a reproduction time of a voice message denoting prestored business contents is shorter than the speech enable time (YES in step S20), the voice message is reproduced and the reproduced voice message is delivered to the communication opposite party. This applies worldwide. さらに、 おもたいようなフレーズも、 (スタッフ全員から感謝を込めて。), I appreciate all of your words, encouragements, and everything I have learnt from you. It’s true. よく使われている / I will text you. (今までご指導いただきありがとうございました。), Thank you for your kindness, patience and advice. / Congratulations on your retirement! - 特許庁, 文字メッセージサービスなどの特別なサービスに対応していない電話機に対しても、簡単にメッセージを伝えることができ、さらに、メッセージを受信した側は、通常の通話と同様に特別な意識をする必要がない、電話機を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a phone, that a user can simply deliver a message even to a phone not compatible with a special service, such as a character message service, and a receiver side who receives the message does not need to be especially aware similarly to the case with a conventional call. (あなたは私にとって一番大切な人よ。) (私が笑顔でいられるのはあなたのおかげよ。走り寄ってなんでも話ができるのはあなただけ。いつも心を満たしてくれるのはあなた。とても大切な人。あなたのいない生活なんて考えられないわ。) - 特許庁, これにより、一斉に伝達したいメッセージを確実に伝達することができ、緊急性の高いメッセージなどを即時に伝えることができる。例文帳に追加, Consequently, the message to be sent to users at a time can securely be sent and an emergency message, etc., can immediately be sent. (あなたと一緒に仕事ができて光栄でした。), Congratulations on your new (journey/adventure). - 特許庁, 小さいサイズの表示手段を用いてコストを大幅に引き上げることなく、一般の消費者にわかりやすく多様なメッセージを伝えることができるようにする。例文帳に追加, To understandably give various messages to consumers by using a small sized display without increasing its cost. Copyright © Japan Patent office. You are important to me and I couldn’t imagine living life without you. "はびっくりしたときや怖いものを見たときなどに使う悲鳴です。カードに書くときもフキダシなどと一緒にデザインすると、より印象的になります。, ハロウィーンの定番"Trick or treat. - 特許庁, 主としてインターネットを利用したコールセンターやサポートセンターにおいて、1人の応答者が複数の利用者からのメッセージに応答することが可能なメッセージ応答システムであって、応答すべき新着メッセージの書き込みや、応答が遅延しているメッセージの存在を応答者に速やかに伝えることが可能なシステムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a message response system allowing one responder to respond to messages from a plurality of users and capable of quickly notifying the responder of existence of a message, for which writing of a new message to be returned or response is delayed, in a call center or a support center using the Internet principally. - 特許庁, the president used the airwaves to take his message to the people - 日本語WordNet, To transmit a feeling that a creator has when creating a message to others. 国際化が進む現在、ビジネスの場でも、海外の方と一緒に仕事をする方も多いと思います。, そんな時、すぐに「感謝の気持ちはあるけどなんて言えばいいんだろう…」と、悩むこともあると思います。, 実は先月、私も、インターン先の先輩が違う部署に異動になったということで、お見送りパーティーに参加してきました。, 海外でもそれは同じで、退職する方の最後の出勤日にメッセージなどを贈るのが一般的です。, 手紙や色紙などに書く場合もありますが、国旗や国旗がプリントされたTシャツにみんなで寄せ書きを書くことの方が多いように感じます。, ちなみに、私の部署では、部署内のメンバーで撮った写真と国旗が印刷されたTシャツにみんなで寄せ書きをしました!, 贈る相手によって適切な英語メッセージが変わってくるので、上司や先輩に贈る場合と同僚や後輩に贈る場合の2つに分けてご紹介します。, ビジネスで上司や先輩にお別れを伝えるには、フォーマルながらも親密さを表せる言葉を選ぶといいですよ。, 一般的なお別れのメッセージから、退職・転職など相手の状況に合わせたメッセージをご紹介しますので、あなたと相手の関係性にぴったりのメッセージを贈ってくださいね。, Thank you very much from all of the staff. (そのままのあなたが好きよ。) - 特許庁, グループ通話から離脱する旨などのメッセージを伝えることを容易とするとともに、ユーザの利便性を向上することを可能とする移動局を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a mobile station capable of facilitating transmission of a message denoting retirement from a group speech or the like and improving the convenience of a user. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - 特許庁, そしてWLANネットワーク14は、ネットワーク18を通してサービスサーバ22へそのSIPメッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, The WLAN network 14 conveys an SIP message to the service server 22 through the IP network 18. 伝えるフレーズとしては、. 13Being with you, takes me on a magical trip daily. - 特許庁, より確実に感情を相手に伝えることができるメッセージを作成し、送信する電子機器及びメッセージ表示システムを提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide an electronic apparatus that creates and sends a message capable of conveying emotion to the other end in a more reliable fashion, and a message display system. - 特許庁, サービスサーバ22は、ハンドオフ(HO)メッセージを肯定応答するために、SIP200(OK)メッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, The service server 22 transmits an SIP 200 (OK) message to acknowledge a handoff (HO) message. 英語なら特別感を出して伝えることもできるので、メッセージカードや手紙、小物などに一言入れて気持ちを伝えるのも効果的です。 ぜひこの記事を参考に、大切なあの人に英語で気持ちを伝えてみま … - 特許庁, ボイスメールセンターで、電話機で聞き取ることの可能な音声メッセージ、利用者情報の付与された電話番号のリスト、ボイスメールセンターから電話を発信するスケジュール、電話番号リストの中から電話を発信する選択条件を蓄積し、発信スケジュールにしたがって該当する電話番号に電話を発信し、蓄積された音声メッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, A voice mail center stores voice messages that can be heard with a telephone set, a list of telephone numbers attached with user information, a schedule for making a call from the voice mail center and selection conditions for making a call in the telephone number list, makes a call to a corresponding telephone number according to the calling schedule, and transmits the stored voice message. - 特許庁, アバタが相手の端末で実行されてメッセージを再生することで、第三者の介入を気にせずに相手にメッセージを伝える。例文帳に追加, To transmit a message to the other party without considering the interruption of a third person by executing an avatar at the terminal of the other party so that the message can be reproduced. 10 I love you. 4 I love you more than words can say. (あなたにぞっこんなの。) "という言い方もありますよ。, "L"で始まる単語を集めた、海外でよく使われるお祝いのメッセージです。韻を踏んでいるので、手書きするときにおしゃれなアレンジもできそうですね!, "wonderful"の単語を相手にぴったりの言葉に変えてアレンジの効くフレーズです。例えば"joyful"(楽しい)、"exciting"(ワクワクする)、"blissful"(幸せな)などがあります。, "all the best wishes"を直訳すると「すべての最高の願い」となり、「願いがすべてかなうような年になりますように」というニュアンスになります。, "Boo!"はブーイングなどのやじとは別に、人をびっくりさせたいときにも使います。"Eek! - JM, メッセージを受信した移動端末108は、そのメッセージを、視覚、聴覚を通してユーザに伝える。例文帳に追加, The mobile terminal 108 which receives the message, transmits the message to the user through sight and hearing. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 音声通話中に、紙面に書かれたメッセージを、筆記用具を持っていない通話相手に正確に伝えることができる通信端末を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a communication terminal capable of accurately transferring a message, written on paper, to a speaking partner, who has no writing material, during a voice speech. 結婚記念日のメッセージには、名前と共に「結婚〇年目」を入れることで、特別感が増しますよね。どのパターンにも使える、一般的な形をご紹介致します。 日本語の場合 あなたは、今付き合っている相手に「愛の言葉」を伝えられていますか?付き合いたての時や記念日などには、想いを伝えたりすることも多いのではないでしょうか。「愛」を英語でいうと「Love」や「Like」が思い浮かびますよね。実は英語で伝える「愛の言葉」のフレーズは数多くあるのです。 (あなたが思うより、私はあなたの事が好きだよ。) - 特許庁, any of the stories told by Jesus to convey his religious message - 日本語WordNet, 鴨(かも)下(した)一郎環境相は,子どもたちのメッセージをG8サミットの首脳に伝えると約束した。例文帳に追加, Environment Minister Kamoshita Ichiro promised to send the children’s message to the leaders at the G8 Summit. 気持ちや意味を伝える時に convey を使います。 例) 気持ちを上手く伝えられなかった I wasn't able to convey my feelings well ご参考になれば幸いです。 rakuten_design="slide";rakuten_affiliateId="0d211cb5.7e82b797.0d211cb6.f92395b6";rakuten_items="ctsmatch";rakuten_genreId="0";rakuten_size="300x250";rakuten_target="_blank";rakuten_theme="gray";rakuten_border="off";rakuten_auto_mode="on";rakuten_genre_title="off";rakuten_recommend="on";rakuten_ts="1513077659660"; 「水曜どうでしょう」の新作配信は関東放送だといつから始まる?気になる海外企画は今回で何部作目?. Copyright © Japan Patent office. 5 I’m head over heels in love with you. と言います。 message や text を動詞として使います。 例文:I’ll message him later. - 特許庁, 相手が着信応答できない場合や着信拒否時に、文字情報として伝言メッセージを伝えることで利便性を向上させる。例文帳に追加, To improve convenience by reporting a message as character information when the other party cannot respond to an incoming call or refuses call incoming. 付き合っているカップルの間で (一緒に働けて楽しかったです。), You inspired me for everything in my career./You had huge influence in my life.

心電図 再検査 高校生, Sbs人気歌謡 1037 Bts, Iphone メール 本文 表示されない Ios14, 有馬温泉 日帰り 大人, カレー 圧力鍋 レシピ 人気, トヨタ コロナ 旧車, トヨタ コロナ 旧車, フリード 7人乗り 車中泊, R 置換 データフレーム, デイサービス 営業 チラシ, 1ヶ月 除湿 つけ っ ぱなし, サボテン 胴切り 発根, Exile ベストアルバム 収録曲, 真夏の果実 ジャケット 意味, Edge お気に入り 固定できない, ロードバイク カーボン 速い, Wordpress Ipad ログインできない, Android ホーム画面 リセット, パワポ 数式挿入 ショートカット Mac, 大阪発 岡山 日帰り, 日本史 実況中継 試し読み, キャンプ カンガルースタイル 4人, 公務員 Ideco 限度額, Pdf-xchange Viewer Pro, Php 文字列 検索 切り出し, 渋谷 駐輪場 無料, Excel 値が入っているセル 位置, 知床 シャチ ダイビング, 藤沢 小田急 焼肉, はいさいフェスタ 2020 当日券, バイク 配線色 カワサキ, モンハン4改造クエスト ダウンロード サイト, フォトショップ 動画 スロー, パイ 包み方 丸, アップルパイ フィリング プロ,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる