コニー スティーブンス wiki

She and Byrnes also appeared together on ABC's The Pat Boone Chevy Showroom. Stevens was born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, the daughter of musician Peter Ingoglia (known as Teddy Stevens) and singer Eleanor McGinley. Stevens later starred as Wendy Conway in the television sitcom Wendy and Me (1964–1965) with George Burns, who also produced the show with Warners and played an older man who watched Wendy's exploits upstairs on the TV in his apartment. Columbia Daily Tribune8 Sep 2007: n/a. Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press, 2011. p.204-205, National Society of Daughters of the American Revolution, "Behind the camera, Connie Stevens, upbeat blond singer-actress of the `50s and `60s, drew upon dark memories 50 years buried to create "Saving Grace B. Jones,"screening Saturday", "Connie Stevens : Apollo/Why Do I Cry for Joey? 職業 ジャズミュージシャンの両親の影響で、幼い頃からバンドで活躍。14歳で父に付いてロサンゼルスに移住し、映画『Rock-a-Bye Baby』でデビュー。ワーナー・ブラザース初のアイドルとして養成され、『Hawaiian Eye』のクリケット役で世界的に有名に。芸能界で活躍しつつも、Forever Springs化粧品で富を築き、実業家の手腕も発揮。俳優の地位向上のためSAG役員として活躍する傍ら、今夏初めて映画監督に挑戦、俳優とは逆の立場を体験予定。, 『Hawaiian Eye』のお茶目な歌姫・クリケット役で全世界を魅了した、往年のアイドル、コニー・スティーブンス。そのスティーブンスにインタビューが叶って、感無量! 子供の頃、こんな日が来るとは想像だにしなかった。『Hawaiian Eye』以降、ほとんど見かけなくなったスティーブンスの近況を聞いたが、昔話に花が咲いて…。, スティーブンス(以下S):父にくっついて越して来て、具体的な計画があった訳では…。好きなことをやっていれば、いつか認められるってナイーブに信じていました。, S:ワーナー・ブラザースに移って1年ほどゲスト出演して、芝居の実地訓練を受けた後です。当時は流れ作業の大量生産を目指した“Studio System”で、お抱えはベルトコンベアに乗せられて、撮影所の言いなり。でも、給料をもらって好きなことをさせてもらえるだけでありがたかったわ。「スターになりたい!」ではなくて、「次に何をさせてもらえるの?」って、無邪気に目を輝かせている17歳でした。『77Sunset Strip』が登場して、私立探偵モノが売れたから、私の番組の舞台はハワイにしてってお願いしました。ハワイのクラブで歌って本土に戻ったばかりで、ハワイが大好きだったので。まだハワイが州になる前のことよ。, S:独り暮らしの歌姫/カメラマン、しかも探偵の真似事までさせてもらうおてんば。当時は、どんな波紋を投げかけているか考えたこともなかったけれど、ずっと後になって脚本家と話していて、「働く女」の先駆けだったと気が付きました。女の自立に向かって視聴者の意識を少しずつ変えていたなんて、テレビの力って凄いわね!(笑)。, S:アラスカの秘境で、目だけしか見えない完全装備でお土産物屋に入って口を開いたら、「コニー・スティーブンスじゃないか!」と地元の老人。中国でも声でバレてしまって、お忍び旅行はできないって娘が笑うの(笑)。番組が大ヒットして音楽活動を辞めてしまったことを、ビル・コスビーに「宝の持ち腐れ!」と、叱られたことがあります。ラスベガスで時々ショーを上演して満足してたけど、映画が終わったら、新しいアルバムを考えてみるわ。, S:インフォマーシャルの出演依頼がありましたが、商品が気に入らず、「こうした方が良い」「あれを使ったら?」などと提案しているうちに、「納得のいく化粧品を作ってみたら?」と、言われて化粧品事業を始めました。離婚して、娘がまだ学校に行っていたので、収入になると思って飛び込みましたが、芸能界の仕事も続けられて…。もう15年になります。, S:1日36時間あれば良いのにね。ブルックリン時代、祖母が作った差し入れをホームレスに届けて、食べるのを確認するのが、小学生の私の仕事でした。この歳になって、子供の頃の習慣を実行しているだけです。, S:7月から自作の西部劇を映画化します。随分前に書いたものですが、長い間映画にしたい、したいって言っていたら、友達に「自分で撮ればいいじゃない?」と言われて、決心しました。心の準備ができたので、ミズーリ州で撮影開始よ。, S:キレイに歳をとるぞ! って宣言するのが第一歩。美=若さの方程式が崩れない社会では至難の業ですが、「美」を追いかけるのではなく、「生きる=美しい」の方程式に書き替えましょう! 心身ともに健やかになるには、しなやかさ、明るい展望、不平不満をためないこと。胸のわだかまりをさっさと処理して、滓をためないと、キレイに歳を重ねることができます。, [業界コボレ話] 『Grey’s Anatomy』シーズン3は、創作者のライムズがスピンオフに気を取られ、お粗末そのもの。シェパード医師の女々しさが、目についた。恋人メレディスが九死に一生を得たのに、生きる気力の希薄さを拒絶反応と読み取り、事故以来すねたまま。優柔不断を絵に描いたようなジョージが、妻ケリーとイジーの間を揺れ動くのは仕方ないとしても、女が強いから番組がもっていたと言うのに…。 夫とヨリを戻せないアディソンは、愛人マクスティーミーも放り出し、子供が欲しいとLAへ。誰よりも雄々しかったケリーまで、夫をつなぎ止める手段に「子供」ときた! 「動機が不純?」と問題にならない所が、昼メロに成り下がったと批判したくなる所以。. Connie Stevens (born Concetta Rosalie Ann Ingoglia; August 8, 1938) is an American actress, director, screenwriter, producer, cinematographer, editor and singer. Stevens guest starred on Fantasy Island, The Love Boat, Hotel, Detective in the House, Murder, She Wrote and Tales from the Darkside.
Stevens made another film with Damon, The Party Crashers (1958), also at Paramount. Can't I just be talented and work hard and be happily married?"[18]. 元ジャーナリスト Stevens is of Italian, Irish, German-Jewish and Polish-Jewish descent. An Eager Connie Stevens Casts an Eye on the Big Star Category

Among her charitable works, she founded the Windfeather project to award scholarships to Native Americans,[2] and supports CancerGroup.com. 刊行年. コニー・スティーブンスは今どこにいますか?ウィキ、年齢、純資産。まだ生きている? 2019年9月12日131 . [2] She had a percentage of the show, and had three and a half years left on her contract with Warners. ローレン・リドロフ (Lauren Ridloff) Half the time, I said whatever I wanted. [2] She adopted her father's stage name of Stevens as her own.

トロイ・ドナヒュー(Troy Donahue, 1936年 1月27日 - 2001年 9月2日 )は、アメリカ合衆国 ニューヨーク州出身の俳優である。 本名はマール・ジョンソン・ジュニア(Merle Johnson, Jr.)。 [19][20], Stevens in 1968 starred in the Broadway production of Neil Simon's The Star-Spangled Girl with Anthony Perkins and Richard Benjamin. シーズン9「清算」, 以前はジャーナリストをしており、ケリーによれば政治家の不正を明らかにして刑務所送りにしたこともあるという。, その場の空気や状況を察する能力に長けており、常識的で冷静だが穏和な人物である。主な武器はスリングショット。, 感染拡大後はケリーと共に行動していたが、マグナ・ユミコ・ルーク・バーニーに出会い、6人はまるで家族のような絆で結ばれ過酷な世界を生き延びていた。 [2] Actor John Megna was her half-brother. Stevens later appearances include Ellen, Love Is All There Is, Baywatch, Clueless, James Dean: Race with Destiny (1997), Returning Mickey Stern, Titus, Wild Card, 8 Simple Rules, Fat Actress, The Wedding Album.
Coming from a musical family, Stevens joined the singing group called The Fourmost[5] with Tony Butala, who went on to fame as founder of The Lettermen. [21][22] While she continued to appear in television series such as ABC Stage 67, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, and Love, American Style, Stevens enjoyed performing live, so in 1968 she also began appearing regularly in nightclubs in Las Vegas, where her shows were well received by both audiences and entertainment critics.[23][24].

Scott, John L. (1968). She garnered concurrent musical success when her single "Sixteen Reasons" became a radio hit, peaking at number 3 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and the UK Singles Chart in 1960. Connie Stevens Starts Over With Straight Stage Career In 1969, Stevens toured with the Bob Hope USO tour to Guam and Southeast Asia. She subsequently had a supporting role in the musical comedy Rock-A-Bye Baby (1958) opposite Jerry Lewis, followed by the drama film The Party Crashers (also 1958) opposite Frances Farmer. [11], In a televised interview on August 26, 2003, on CNN's Larry King Live, Stevens recounted that while on the set of Hawaiian Eye she was told she had a telephone call from Elvis Presley. 特にサンドラ・ディーと共演した『避暑地の出来事』や、コニー・スティーブンスと共演した『二十歳の火遊び』ではその爽やかな魅力をいかんなく発揮し、一躍人気スターとして若者からの絶大な支持を …

When Hawaiian Eye ended Stevens guest-starred on Temple Houston and The Red Skelton Show. ジョイス・ジェイムソン(Joyce Jameson 1932年9月26日 - 1987年1月16日)はアメリカ合衆国の女優。マリリン・モンローが活躍していた時代、金髪女性のステレオタイプの役を演じることが多かった。1960年代の連続ドラマ『メイベリー110番』のファン・ガールズの1人であるスキッピー役、1960年のアカデミー作品賞受賞映画『アパートの鍵貸します』の金髪女性役など多数の作品に出演。, 1950年代初頭から多数の映画やテレビなどでクレジットの無い役で出演。1951年、映画『ショウ・ボート』でコーラス・ガール・ダンサー役でデビュー。他の役付きの映画は、1953年『Problem Girls 』、1957年『Tip on a Dead Jockey 』、1960年『アパートの鍵貸します』などに出演。, 1962年、ロジャー・コーマンのホラー映画『黒猫の怨霊』にアナベル・ヘリンボーン役でヴィンセント・プライス、ピーター・ローレと共に主演。ローレの下品で不貞の妻でプライス演じる愛人と共にワイン庫に閉じ込められる役であった。1年後、ドタバタコメディ映画『The Comedy of Terrors 』に再度ローレとプライスと共に主演し、1950年代に彼女が演じていた典型的な役を演じた。1964年、ジャック・レモン、ロミー・シュナイダー主演『ちょっとご主人貸して』に出演。, 1966年、彼女にとって重要な年となった。エルヴィス・プレスリー主演『フランキーandジョニー』にアビゲイル役、ボブ・ホープ、エルケ・ソマー主演『おフロの女王さま』に出演。CBSの『The Mouse That Roared 』にも出演したが、世に出ることはなかった。1970年代、『デス・レース2000年』(1975年)のグレイス・パンダー役、クリント・イーストウッド監督・主演の西部劇『アウトロー』(1976年)のローズ役などで知られ、演技の幅の大きさから様々なジャンルの映画に出演していた。『ダーティファイター』(1978年)や、彼女の最後の作品の1つとされる『ハードボディーズ』にも出演。, ジェイムソンはテレビ女優としても知られている。『弁護士ペリーメイスン』、『Gunsmoke 』、『Club Oasis 』(レギュラー)、『トワイライト・ゾーン』、『McHale's Navy 』、『My Favorite Martian 』、『The Munsters 』、『F Troop 』、『Hogan's Heroes 』、『西部二人組』、『エマージェンシー!』、『Barney Miller 』など多数のテレビ番組にゲスト出演。1970年代後半には『チャーリーズ・エンジェル』、1980年代前半には『The Love Boat 』に出演。『メイベリー110番』でスキッピー役としてジーン・カーソン演じるダフネと共にザ・ファン・ガールズとして知られ、『Laverne & Shirley 』の役に影響を与えたとされる。, 画面で見せる役柄と実際の彼女は正反対で知的で繊細でよく読書をしていた。若い頃に俳優で作曲家のビリー・バーンズと結婚。また『0011ナポレオン・ソロ』のロバート・ヴォーンの長年のガールフレンドであった。1967年、『0011ナポレオン・ソロ』の第45話『The Dippy Blond Affair 』で相手役を務めたのが縁であった。, ヴォーンの自伝『 A Fortunate Life 』によると彼女はうつ病に苦しんでいた。不眠症でメプロバメートを服用していた[1]。1987年1月16日、54歳で薬物の過剰服用により自殺[2]。遺体は火葬され、遺灰は海に撒かれた。, https://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=ジョイス・ジェイムソン&oldid=70286592. By THOMAS M. PRYOR Special to The New York Times.. New York Times 24 Dec 1957: 11. I don't have a hit TV show, I don't have a hit record, I don't have a hit movie, but I created something that people still love. Stevens moved to Los Angeles with her father in 1953. 名前 1. 日本刊行年. Born in Brooklyn, New York City to musician parents, Stevens was raised there until age 12, when she sent to live with family friends in rural Missouri after she witnessed a murder in the city. Los Angeles Times 7 Feb 1960: J2. Smith, Cecil. [5] She enrolled at The Georgia Massey Professional School in the San Fernando Valley, sang professionally, and appeared in local repertory theater. [38], Stevens has contributed thousands of dollars over the years to the Republican Party, including donations to the Republican Congressional Committee and to both of Arizona Senator John McCain's runs for president (2000 and 2008).[39]. クレジット無し テレビ 年 題 役 特記事項 1956 Science Fiction Theatre: Nina Lasalle 1 エピソード 1958 Playhouse 90: Miss Cooper 1 エピソード 1959 Yancy Derringer: Bonnie Mason 1 エピソード 1960 The Betty Hutton Show: … Her first notable film role was in Young and Dangerous (1957) with Mark Damon, a low budget teen movie. That's why I'm a big business, with 17 people working for me. Connie Stevens: A lifetime of entertainment achievement: Connie Stevens reflects ahead of Moraga visit She also was in Eighteen and Anxious (1957); an episode of The Bob Cummings Show ("Bob Goes Hillbilly"); and the movie Dragstrip Riot (1958). The Man Who Loved Women. By EUGENE ARCHER. In 1988, Stevens said "I still want to make movies with Marlon Brando. Stevens' big break came when Jerry Lewis saw her in the latter and recommended her for Rock-A-Bye Baby (1958) as the young girl who loves Lewis, made at Paramount.

訳:吉野山早苗; 長編 . She said "I've done the teenage epics... and want to move up into something like Virginia Woolf or Any Wednesday.

I invented Cricket. In the spring of 1977, Stevens appeared in a first-season episode of The Muppet Show. Chicago Daily Tribune 10 Oct 1962: b12. COLUMBIA WANTS DORIS DAY IN FILM: Offers Role in 'Wreck of the Old 97'--Peter Finch to Co-Star in 'Nun's Story" Diane Varsi Hospitalized I haven't peaked yet. She signed a new contract with Warners to make one film a year for six years. She also was in Double Duty (2009), Just Before I Go (2014), and Search Engines (2016), co-starring daughter Joely Fisher. ", "Military-Intelligence - Bob Hope Christmas Show 1969", "Connie Stevens The poster girl for multi-tasking", "Palm Springs Walk of Stars by date dedicated\accessdate=2017-04-03", "Italian Walk of Fame honours stars | Toronto & GTA", "Screen Actors Guild Announces Results Of National Board Elections", "Daughters Of The American Revolution Convene In Washington DC", "Connie Stevens's Federal Campaign Contribution Report", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Connie_Stevens&oldid=983924442, American entertainment industry businesspeople, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2017, Articles with unsourced statements from June 2018, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Wikipedia articles with SNAC-ID identifiers, Wikipedia articles with WorldCat identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 17 October 2020, at 02:28. I'm still waiting for the big role. コニー (Connie) I want to be a big star but do I have to throw tantrums and behave badly to get there? In 1997, Stevens wrote, edited, and directed a documentary entitled A Healing, about Red Cross nurses who served during the Vietnam War. Connie Stevens Suspended; Quits Tour Stevens was reunited with Lewis in Way... Way Out (1966). Other single releases were "Apollo",[13]"Why'd You Wanna Make Me Cry?

Actor John Megna (1952–1995) was her half-brother.

Scorchy.

[2] She is the mother of actresses Joely Fisher and Tricia Leigh Fisher. When she was 16, she replaced the alto in a singing group, The Three Debs.

Greg Evigan - インターネット・ムービー・データベース (英語) 最終更新: 2019年8月3日 (土) 04:16. [20] The following year it won the title of Best Film at the Santa Clarita International Film Festival. オリエント急行はお嬢さまの出番: First Class Murder: … In the 1970s, Stevens started singing the Ace Is the Place theme song on Ace Hardware TV commercials in Southern California, and was a guest on The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast a few times. [16] She performed in Wizard of Oz on stage in Kansas.[17]. That good feeling still exists. 1コニー・スティーブンスは今どこにいますか?ウィキバイオ; 2幼少期と教育; 3コニーの演技歴およびその他の作品; 4コニーの歌のキャリア

支払明細書 請求書 違い, 人類補完計画 現実, 鬼滅の刃 公式イケメン, マチアソビカフェ Ufotablecafe 違い, 高杉真宙 映画, シン エヴァンゲリオン劇場版 Avant1, はぐれ刑事純情派 第15シリーズ, 楽天カード 優待施設, 鬼滅の刃 22巻, ユーフォーテーブルカフェ 名古屋, おいしいコーヒーの入れ方 最終巻, ノロウイルス 消毒 市販, ツイッター フォローされたら, 佐久本宝 3年a組, エヴァ タイトル 元ネタ, 炭吉 読み方, 森七菜 高校サッカー 大分, 穏やかな性格 英語, 新商品 英語 Pop, エヴァ 真紅 ボーダー, 菊池桃子 娘 淑徳sc, 鬼 滅 の刃 無限列車 DVD, コードブルー シーズン2 1話, 細密 対義語, チケット 払い戻し 口座, ミサト 加持 20話, 国鉄 民営化 職員, 咳の由来は ことば検定, 錦戸 亮 SNS, 赤西仁 Cd, イヌブナ 実, 赤木ナオコ 殺 され た, 刑事7人 2020, トレンド ツイート数, 宮﨑 香蓮, Twitter 自分のいいね 表示させない, サムライ 翔 赤ちゃん, 詳細は添付をご参照ください 英語, Stylus Twitter 画像 非表示, イギリス 地図 州, ミスシャーロック 動画 Dailymotion, ちゃんとした 敬語, 下野紘 からあげ 池袋, Ocn 通信障害 問い合わせ, アランドロン 映画, 東急ハンズ モバイル, タミフル 小児 予防投与, ロードオブザリング 目玉, マチアソビカフェ Ufotablecafe 違い, Netflix エヴァンゲリオン 新劇場版, Twitter 知らない人 ブロック, H2o ドラマ キャスト, エヴァ 声優 死亡, 堀田真由 似てる, ブナ科 シイ類, 森七菜 スマイル 歌詞, 孤狼の血 ネタバレ 小説, 伊藤健太郎 CM スーツ, あか にし じん とも ひろ, フクロウ 生体, ブラッディマリー メアリー, インフルエンザ 夏 患者数, 沼津駅 ラブライブ, Twitter フォロワー いない のにつぶやく, エクセル 同じ名前, 半分青い 見逃し アプリ, 森七菜 Cm フジパン, ウイルス スパイク 役割, シマリス 画像 フリー, 渋谷すばる Demo, 碇ゲンドウ テンプレ, 下町ロケット ガウディ, 二階堂ふみ 年齢, ツイッター 警告ラベル, エヴァ 漫画, 花江夏樹 猫, 中村倫也 アカウント, 安田章大 癌, 中村倫也 笑顔 画像, うろこ だき さ こんじ イラスト 簡単, 菊池桃子 Adventure Lp, マテバシイ 英語, 細かい点まで調べ 訪ねること, Time-bound 意味, Twitter 古い順, Twitter広告 消す 2020, 攻撃的 対義語, Safari セキュリティ保護された接続を確立できません 証明書, 洋式 対義語, Counta関数 数式をカウント しない, りさこ まさお, インフルエンザワクチン 成分表, ラブライブ 沼津 缶バッジ, 杉 花言葉, 接近 対義語, 横山めぐみ 北の国から, 役立ちました 敬語, 鬼滅の刃 170話 ジャンプ速報, 中村倫也 年収, 喉が痛く ない の に声がかすれる,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる