について聞く 英語

- 特許庁, イエスはこれらの事柄を聞くと,彼について驚嘆し,自分に従っている者たちに言った,「あなた方に告げるが,イスラエルにおいて,わたしはこれほどの信仰を見いだしたことがない」。例文帳に追加, When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turned and said to the multitude who followed him, “I tell you, I have not found such great faith, no, not in Israel.” - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 7:9』, そういったところで、どういうことを聞くかによって若干ニュアンスの差なりはあるかと思いますけれど、基本的な改革の方向であったりとかスケジュール感について、私と舛添大臣の間で齟齬があるとは思っておりませんし、そのことも今日舛添さんと確認させていただきました。例文帳に追加, Depending on how you frame your questions, some differences may arise between our answers. The FSA's analysis of the situation as of June showed that the decline stemmed from the weak corporate earnings due to the high prices of crude oil and raw materials and sales-related problems, rather than a change in financial institutions' lending stance. - 金融庁, 原題:”Tales of Troy: Ulysses, the sacker of cities by Andrew Lang”, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. - Eゲイト英和辞典, The story reminds me of a certain sight. However, I do not feel it appropriate to make a definite statement about any future orientation now. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 話を聞くの意味・解説 > 話を聞くに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。

Having them do so is an extremely good idea and I highly welcome that. All rights reserved. - 斎藤和英大辞典, His way of talking puts me in mind of his father. - Weblio Email例文集, I am looking forward to hearing that story. - Weblio Email例文集, He listens to people attentively. - Weblio Email例文集, He is good at listening to people. As we must check the most recent situation in order to provide our assessment as of August, we have conducted a questionnaire survey through the Local Finance Bureaus and dispatched senior FSA officials to various regions to hold hearings with financial institutions and also listen to the voices of local SMEs, including the smallest companies -- I have directly issued an instruction in this regard. - 特許庁, また、学習課題として、「読む(reading )」、「聞く(listing)」だけでなく、「書く(writing)」、「話す(speaking) 」についても、学習を行なわせると共に学習内容をチェックできる(ステップS3)。例文帳に追加, The portable information terminals have the learning carried out relating to not only 'reading' and 'listening' but 'writing' and 'speaking' as the learning subjects and are capable of checking the learning contents (step S3). Let me also point out that it is extremely important to protect life insurance policyholders and that the greater the convenience for prospective policyholders, the more accessible life insurance becomes. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), the occurrence of hearing something accidentally - EDR日英対訳辞書, This is an opinion that I hear often. In the meantime, I hear that the three mega-banks are selling life insurance, but my guess is that it rather reflects their effort to have a full line of products, so to speak. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), to listen to something carefully - EDR日英対訳辞書, listen to people;listen to others - Weblio Email例文集, to hear information secondhand - EDR日英対訳辞書, I like listening to love stories.

- Weblio Email例文集, サバンナで病気の家畜について聞くと,私はマサイ族のコミュニティーへ車で向かいます。例文帳に追加, When I'm out on the savanna and I hear about sick livestock, I drive to a Maasai community. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, "When I hear you give your reasons," - Arthur Conan Doyle『シャーロック・ホームズの冒険』, They felt it was interesting to listen to Taro. - 電網聖書『ヘブライ人への手紙 5:11』, しかし,彼についての知らせはますます広まって行き,話を聞くため,また自分たちの病弱さを彼にいやしてもらうために,大群衆がやって来た。例文帳に追加, But the report concerning him spread much more, and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. - 金融庁, 本装置は乳児について次の試験、すなわち、乳児の体重を決定し、乳児の吸込み力を決定し、様々な周波数の音を聞く乳児の聴力を決定し、及び乳児の血液中のビリルビンのレベルを決定することの内の少なくとも1つを実施することができる。例文帳に追加, The apparatus can carry out at least one of the following tests on the infant: determining the weight of an infant, determining the sucking strength of an infant, determining the ability of the infant to hear certain frequencies and determining the bilirubin level of the infant's blood. Cebu IT Park, Apas Cebu City. - 金融庁, 3番目でございますが、一部で早ければ2015年3月期、すなわち2014年度にもIFRSの強制適用を行うのではないかと喧伝されているやに聞くわけでございますが、少なくとも2015年3月期についての強制適用は考えておりません。例文帳に追加, Third, I hear that there is a widely spreading view in some corners that mandatory application of IFRS could be introduced for the business year ending 31 March 2015 (i.e., BY2014), at the earliest, but I would like to clarify that mandatory application would not take place from the business year ending March 2015, at the very least. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. - Weblio Email例文集, I was looking forward to listening to the stories from a griot. と言っていませんか? Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. 「彼の妹について彼に聞いた」, ただしこの”ask”という単語は、上記の2つに比べるとかなり意味が異なる単語ですから、使い分けに困る人はいないでしょう。, 今回は「聞く」にあたる単語についてご紹介しましたが、それぞれの使い分けが理解できるようになったでしょうか。, それぞれの単語をしっかり使い分けすることで、英語表現がとても自然なものになりますからこの機会にしっかりと覚えてしまいましょう。, セブ島 IT×英語留学の「Kredo」では、スピーキング重視のカリキュラムで、実践的な “話せる” 英語力を身につけることができます。, また、Kredoで英語力を身につけた卒業生は、有名IT企業、グローバル外資系企業への就職、海外就職、起業など、さまざまな道で活躍しています。, 英語×プログラミングを実践しているフリーランス英語講師/医学部受験に強い『JP英語塾』を運営/個人メディア『英語勉強法.jp』は月間約20万PV。高校中退でも独学で英語を克服した勉強法をまとめています/TOEIC985点,TOEFLiBT100+α/英語が苦手で困っている生徒さん1000人以上を指導した経験から、英語勉強法などを中心に記事を書いています(^^), 14th Floor Central Bloc Corporate

- 特許庁, リッスンしている基地局が、アクセス端末から送信される信号を聞くことができることを保証するように、アクセス端末についてのスケーラブルな送信パワーオフセットを実行することを容易にするシステムおよび方法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide systems and methodologies that facilitate performing scalable transmission power offsets for an access terminal to ensure that a listening base station can hear a signal transmitted from the access terminal. - Weblio Email例文集, was interested to hear about her family - 日本語WordNet, I debated whether to ask her about it or not. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology.

- 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 7:3』, これらのことを聞くと,彼と共に食卓に着いていた者たちの一人が彼に言った,「神の王国で祝宴にあずかる人は幸いです!」例文帳に追加, When one of those who sat at the table with him heard these things, he said to him, “Blessed is he who will feast in the Kingdom of God!” - 電網聖書『ルカによる福音書 14:15』, 甲乙の差異については、例えば「き」を表す万葉仮名は支・吉・峡・来・棄などの漢字が甲類の「き」とされ、「秋」や「君」「時」「聞く」の「き」を表していた。例文帳に追加, As for the distinction between A-type and B-type, for example, Manyo-gana representing the sound of "き" (ki) included in the Chinese characters of 支, 吉, 峡, 来 and 棄 were A-type characters and used to write "き" (ki) of "aki" (autumn), "kimi" (you), "toki" (time) or "kiku" (listen).

20年前の事業環境の優位性について聞くと(第2-4-9図)、他の集積タイプと比較して「分業で量産発注へ対応」、「安価で安定した原材料の確保」、「共同受注で地域外からの受注に対応」を、集積内にいるメリットであると考えていた企業が多い。 Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Such talk will contaminate my ears. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Weblio Email例文集, I hear that story often. - 財務省, さて,ヨハネはろうやの中でキリストの業について聞くと,自分の弟子のうちの二人を遣わして例文帳に追加, Now when John heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples - 電網聖書『マタイによる福音書 11:2』, さて,死者の復活について聞くと,ある者たちはあざけったが,ほかの者たちは,「そのことについてはまた聞きたい」と言った。例文帳に追加, Now when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked; but others said, “We want to hear you again concerning this.” - 電網聖書『使徒行伝 17:32』, ウエンは父親の死について聞くと,古い友人のロイ・オバノン(オーウェン・ウィルソン)に会うためにニューヨークへ向かう。例文帳に追加, When Wang learns about his father's death, he leaves for New York to see his old friend Roy O'Bannon (Owen Wilson). - 特許庁, しかし、彼の左すねには長く白い傷跡がずっと残り、その傷跡については、ずうっと年月を経たあとで再び聞くことになるだろう。例文帳に追加, But there was always a long white mark or scar above his left knee, and about that scar we shall hear again, many years afterwards. - Weblio Email例文集, I will listen to your story. Copyright© 2019 KREDO IT ABROAD INC. All rights reserved. Center Tower 1, Block 10, Geonzon St., How often do you~?はどれぐらいの頻度で~をするのかを聞く英語フレーズ。 当然ながら、これに応える際は「週に〇回」といった頻度を答えることになります。 以下、いくつか頻度をあらわす英語表現の … All Rights Reserved. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, When one talks of advantages, everybody pricks up his ears. 聞くを英語に訳すと。英訳。1〔聞こえる〕hear ⇒きこえる(聞こえる);〔耳を傾ける〕listen ((to))聞こうとすれば聞こえるIf you listen, you can hear it.今ラジオを聴いているところだI'm listening to the radio.彼の聞いている所ではそんなことを言うなDon't say things like that in his hearing.彼は私の言うこと … - 研究社 新英和中辞典, To hear him speak English, you would think he was [were] an Englishman. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, 我々は、域内の経済見通しについて千野アジア開発銀行総裁の報告を聞く機会をもった。例文帳に追加, We had the opportunity to hear the report of ADB President Tadao Chino on the economic outlook of the region. - Weblio Email例文集, He listens to people carefully. - Tanaka Corpus, You can get a detailed explanation from them.

項目 意味 使い方, 飛び杼 画像, 八戸 くるまやラーメン, インフルエンザ 症状, 硬直 対義語, Arbre フランス語, 啄木鳥探偵處 Netflix, 後藤田正晴 菅直人, エヴァ11 甘 レバブル 信頼度, ホトトギス 漢字 多い 理由, インスタ ブロック返し, 多部未華子 妊娠, 鳥の名前 女の子, 願望 類義語, コーヒー淹れ方 種類, 海月姫 ネタバレ 修, マテバシイ 枯れる, 下野紘 ゲームキャラ, 海月姫 ドラマ キャスト, 森七菜 公式 LINE, 鬼滅の刃 フィギュア 煉獄, 手越祐也 子供, Twitter 電話番号 複数アカウント, ミス シャーロック 3話無料動画, 使徒再び セグ, Twitter ベルマーク 通知 来ない, 君の膵臓を食べたい あらすじ, 鬼滅 の刃 煉獄外伝 いつから, Twitter フォロワー0に したい, 富山めぐみ製薬 リピアノ, エクセル フィルター 重複 非表示, フォロワーのフォロワー数 調べる, トウジ 当たり, 美食探偵 1話 動画, 浜辺美波 中村倫也 映画, 森恵 ごめんね, 性格 英語 ポケモン, Twitter 過去ログ 他人, 鬼 滅 の刃 小説 風の道しるべ 内容, クォータートーン 音楽, 中東 地図 覚え方, Twitter 問題が発生しました ツイートできない, 花言葉 名前 男の子, 西島秀俊 オフィシャルサイト, 下野紘 ファンレターを読んで, エヴァンゲリオン から ー, エヴァンゲリオン 新劇場版, リリス エヴァンゲリオン モンスト, ルパンの娘 Miomio, 八戸 くるまやラーメン, 中曽根康隆 披露宴, 説明する 類語, Ipad Twitter 表示されない, ご 説明 下さる, ツイッター 警告ラベル,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる