こだわった 点 英語

- 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, ロサンゼルス五輪では,結果がすべてであると思っていたので,メダルを獲得することにこだわりました。例文帳に追加, At the Los Angeles Olympics, I was eager to win a medal because I believed that the result was everything. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, I have no grudge against him now. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, ここにショップをオープンする運用者は、商品データベースから、自分の趣味、嗜好にこだわった商品を選択し、自分のマイセレクトショップ2に掲載する。例文帳に追加, An operator who opens a shop therein selects merchandise of the operator's own interest and taste from the merchandise database, and lists it on the operator's own 'my select' shop 2.

Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), He's not picky about what he eats. - 経済産業省, 利用者が収穫場所にこだわった生産物の注文を容易に行うことができる注文支援方法および注文支援プログラムを提供することを目的とする。例文帳に追加, To provide an order supporting method and order support program for enabling a user to easily order produce, the harvesting place of which is worried by the user.
- 京大-NICT 日英中基本文データ, The store is filled with well-selected items. - Weblio Email例文集, I have a strong preference for those ingredients. All Rights Reserved.

- 研究社 新和英中辞典, of a disposition of a person, frank - EDR日英対訳辞書, to make a break with something that is lingering - EDR日英対訳辞書, the state of having a feeling based on the desire to inflict injury in punishment or revenge - EDR日英対訳辞書, Care over the particulars only has meaning once it gets across to customers. - 経済産業省, 日本のラーメン専門店として、ぶれずに味にこだわり、海外でも、「山頭火」のファンを着実に増やしている。例文帳に追加, As a Japanese ramen chain, ab-out is meticulous about flavor, while steadily developing Santouka Ramen fans overseas. - Weblio Email例文集, I have a strong preference for that. - 経済産業省, 沖縄の薬草「ウコン」を中心に安心、安全素材にこだわったオリジナル商品を展開し、通信販売を行っている。例文帳に追加, It develops original products-which it markets through a mail-order business-with only safe and reliable ingredients, focusing on turmeric-an Okinawa medicinal herb. - Weblio Email例文集, I continued to have an obsession for that.

Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > こだわったの意味・解説 > こだわったに関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 - Weblio英語基本例文集, My flower arrangement teacher sticks to Japanese-made pinholders. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm not concerned with niceties. 英語圏で、すだち酎とか柚子チューハイを販売するのですが、 すだちとか柚子の英語がわかりません。 できれば、sudatiとかsudachi、yuzu以外で表したいのですが、 Japanese Limeとか? 一体どう言えばわかってもらえるのか? 商品名に適した英語は? と、?

- 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, でも私は,わかりやすくて華麗な柔道の決め技を実践する一本勝ちにこだわりたいと思います。例文帳に追加, But I want to win my matches by ippon because winning that way involves the demonstration of judo's simple and beautiful techniques. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, ちなみに長清以来の歴代藩主が陣屋の移転にこだわったのは、戒重が年貢収納に不便な土地だったのに対し、芝村(岩田村)が藩領の中心地で何かと便利だったためである。例文帳に追加, The reason why successive lords of the domain since Nagakiyo were particular about a move of the jinya is that Shiba Village (Iwata Village) was located in the center of the territory and convenient for doing anything; whereas Kaiju is an inconvenient place to collect land tax. All Rights Reserved.

- 京大-NICT 日英中基本文データ, In a past-oriented society, people dwell on the past and on tradition.

- 経済産業省, 折り紙愛好者からは邪道扱いされることも多いが、「不切正方形一枚折りにこだわって折り方が複雑になりすぎるより良い」という意見もある。例文帳に追加, Many origami fans see it as an improper way of creating origami, but some say that, 'It is better than to be complicated by sticking to the fusetsu seihokei ichimaiori (single square-paper folding without cutting).' - 経済産業省, タイはファッションへのこだわりが強く、日本への興味関心も高いので、「KAWAII」を中心に更なる情報露出を。例文帳に追加, Thai people insist to fashion strongly and have high interest to Japan, so let them expose to Japan's information considering "KAWAII" at its core part. - 特許庁, 従来からプライベートブランド商品を開発することで商品の企画力を蓄積している同社を中心にして、北海道産原材料にこだわった商品の統一ブランドが形成されている。例文帳に追加, In addition, a unified brand for products made with a focus on Hokkaido-produced raw ingredients has been created with Nasio, Co., Ltd. at its center, an enterprise with product-planning ability accumulated from its history of developing private-brand products. - 経済産業省, でも、わたしは頭がかたすぎて、その恐怖が教えてくれるものに気がつかず、そしてウィーナのおびえにもかかわらず、わたしはこの大群の眠りから離れて眠ることにこだわったのでした。例文帳に追加, Yet I was still such a blockhead that I missed the lesson of that fear, and in spite of Weena's distress I insisted upon sleeping away from these slumbering multitudes.
「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), What we are particular about - Weblio Email例文集, formality and propriety of manner - 日本語WordNet, We held on to the original plan to the end. - 特許庁, このキーワードには、商品又はサービスに対するこだわり度に応じたポイントが付与されている。例文帳に追加, Points corresponding to degrees of adherence to the goods or services are given to the key words. - Weblio Email例文集, That was made carefully with special ingredients and a special recipe. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 門徒は伝統的に遺骨や墓にこだわったり執着することが少なく、近江・北陸・東海などの門徒地域には、すべての遺骨を親鸞聖人の墓所に納骨してしまい、家の墓を持たないところもある。例文帳に追加, Monto do not cling to remains and graves traditionally and not a few monto in the regions of Omi, Hokuriku and Tokai, so-called monto regions, place all of the remains at the grave of the holy priest Shinran without having their family graves. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, "My touchiness about trifles, dear master and mistress."

エヴァンゲリオン 解説本, よかった な で それが何の 役に立つ, 内博貴 Password, Twitter フォロー解除 一括, Obtain 語源, エアガン 種類, インフルエンザ 病院行かない 何日, コラボカフェ コロナ, H2 アニメ, 鬼滅の刃 コスプレ 子供, 本田礼生 事務所, 懸念 類語, 画像検索 ツイッター 特定, エヴァ パチンコ 歴代, Android Process Acore Twitter, 肩こり 熱を持つ, ツイッター 検索 不具合, 深キョン 写真集 2020, サムライ8 1話 感想, うちの夫は仕事ができない 9話 9tsu, 紛争 反対語, 鬼 滅 の刃 炭治郎 イラスト かっこいい, 純広告 英語, クリーピー 偽りの隣人 原作, 日の出山荘 青雲堂, 赤西 黒木メイサ 馴れ初め, 風呂桶 プリント, どんぐり クッキー 値段, 喜多郎 ホームページ, エール ネタバレ 12週, エヴァンゲリオン 面白さ, Twitter 障害マップ, 水分補給 時間, 西島秀俊 ドラマ, ちくわパン 元祖, リツイートできない 鍵なし, 山下智久 インスタ 音楽, 井上望美 ミュージカル, 南下 対義語, インフルエンザ予防接種時期 受験生, Facebook タグ付け 設定, し の ちゃん 漢字, マイクラ 葉 の 種類, 美食探偵 ココ 最終回, ツイッター Web 見れない, 江戸川区 通信障害, 古川雄大 トート, コーヒー 直後 血圧, インフルエンザ 熱 上がったり 下がったり, トレース 催促, 花江夏樹 キャラ, リック ホフマン 出演作品, 綾波を返せ 曲, イナビル 作用機序, 美食探偵 漫画 25話, 愚行録 小説 ネタバレ, 鬼 滅 の刃 グッズ 公式, 鬼滅 最終回 ゴミ, ブロ解 リム どっち, Amazon 評価 しない, Twitter ブックマーク 検索, エヴァ 旧劇 反応, 子供 どんぐりの中身 食べた, 多少 英語, 仮面ライダーおすすめ 大人, 微熱が続く がん 子供, 筆者 類義語, 鬼 滅 の刃 22巻 通常版, 古山裕一 留学, ペテロ ヤコブ ヨハネ, 鬼滅の刃 大阪限定 キーホルダー, Twitter ブックマーク 全部見れない, 領収書 明細なし, 近藤光 妻, 伝達事項 類語, 普及不足 意味, ゾフルーザ 耐性菌, 英語 エッセイ 書き方, 14才の母 最終回,

この記事が気に入ったら
フォローしてね!

この記事を書いた人

コメント

コメントちょ。

目次
閉じる